Estoc Trials - 12/23/12 Update

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Wulf if what you are saying about that being too much work that is messed up. Without the players this game would not be around. Most of us have paid hundreds of dollars for crystals and pro packs. Well said da dark knight

2. This new war system is a real improvement. The way a multi player, online, WAR GAME should be. Generally exciting. Time bonded. Fun.

I think the Devs did well to come up with a quick fix that will not put too many people off.

There is no doubt that my confidence in the coding of the game is a bit dented. You can't get it so wrong again Devs I'm afraid.

3. I juste receve one xtal

4. Unfortunately I was unable to war today. A shame as any war is a Great War and a total laugh to me.
    It's a shame that this "glitch" happened. After all we all know that computer errors never happen.
    But I would like to remind the kaw community that just a few short months ago systems wars were dead. Kaw had become kingdoms at ebs largely and simply it was a lot less fun than now.
    Despite a few hiccups this estocs system has brought wars back to the masses in kaw.
    It is something we are all still learning and developing and regardless of this problem I shall continue to war at every opportunity.
    I have met many players and enjoyed this game far more since the start of these wars. Something I shall not forget.
    Despite a few issues ( yes some worse than others) I hope the majority of you will continue to support these wars.
    See you on the battlefield I hope.
    And merry Christmas to all of kaw.

5. Thanks I got 50 mith profit

6. well this kinda sucks for my clan because we won the estoc's 4 hour war but the other clan forfeit and we didnt get our xstals refunded and the war history was deleted so what now because my clan is kinda mad

7. Cheers devs

8. @Willy.

Dont let the name fool you.

9. Hi Kaw_Admin

I would like to know if i could get the ee, i left my clan, n i didnt know that u guys were giving out free ee. So in the end....i didnt get an Ectoc Edge

10. Has anyone been refunded mithril or crystals yet?

11. This is the reason we can't see war history right now.

12. Thanks KAW I enjoyed the war and got my pay out

Have a grate Christmas and happy new year if I don't here from ya 

hope there more war soon

13. Will we get our clans prestige back?

14. The devs have explained what they can do to apologizr for their mistakes without making it unfair on everyone else, please be greatful for what they do. They cannot do what everybody wants, so be glad they are giving something back. They also would have alot of work giving back everyones pots, money etc. This is the most they can do and they will use this is improve the game and make sure there are no more similar faults.

15. i agree. devs had given both side win mith payout and that is very fair. i would say even if you win the war, you dont get pots back right? so this is the best devs had done. thanks devs for you kindness.

16. I don't show in war history, good fun though

17. When are u going to fix the lag issue because Fridays war was horrible.

18. Levels of whining idiocy on this thread is astounding. The suggested remediation from the devs is the right way to go.