Estoc Trials - 12/23/12 Update

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Dec 23, 2012.

1. There was an error in the system which allowed multiple KOs to occur when it should not be possible. This occurred at approximately 8:25am PST. Due to this, the momentum of the war was greatly affected, and an adjustment of scoring will not fairly address this. Therefore, we will not attempt to make any scoring adjustments. Instead, we will provide compensation for the clans in the affected wars with the following:

* There will be no winners in the affected wars (that were still running after 8:25am PST today)
    * All Health Crystals used during the war is refunded.
    * All participants will have their edge extended and increased by 1 level
    * Both sides will get a Mithril payout that is relative to their participation
    * Note: Clans that signed up and did not participate in the war will not qualify for this (Extremely low # of actions), as they were not affected by this.

There will be a delay in the payouts as we implement this process. Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience this caused.

Note: All wars which have been forfeited before these issues came up (8:25am) will not be compensated in any way.

2. YAY A FIX!

3. Pretty good, not sure if this affected me though

4. ThAnk you Devs sooooo much

5. not enough but thanks for kinda trying

6. Great job devs addressing the issue. As unfortunate as it is though there are still going to be people who you can never make happy.

7. rematch plz

8. What about pot refund ? My clan mates spent more pots then they needed to hence the fact they got KOed 4-5 times in less than 2 minutes.

9. Give us 1more ee lvl, 5xstals, an decent mith and we will all shutup

10. What about item drops?!?!?

11. This comp isnt fair to people that could ko, cuz war momentum was shifted.Plus, it disregards pots, xstals and ee will suplement that

12. Support @ RollingDice

13. Thank you!

14. Your joking right? Because of your shitty mistake our clan was pummeled, we have next to nothin when it comes to pots, and you won't give us money to compensate our pots?!?!?

15. Ty for fixing this 

16. What???? No winner!!! Are u kidding me??

17. Didnt fix it

18. Thanks for the effort devs, anything returned for losing clans is better than nothing. Hope this is fixed by next weekend so I can war some more. Cheers :)