major screwup in EE. IG vs AnD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Agree

2. This Ko system makes it so one clan can just shove another's face in the sand everything they just slightly regen. Perhaps more xstal long allowed would create more comebacks.

3. Agree some sort of compo must be paid to IG for the pots they lost during the 30 min period however mith and crystals would have been wasted regardless. We had a 100bil+ lead at the time of the glitch, and as much as I respect IG there's no coming back from that.

4. [​IMG]
    Yes that's right. It lagged so bad that the last two or three hits always showed up after the actual KO.

5. We had no issues with the lag Chad...Our concerns were people being KOed multiple times within a few seconds, and 2 different people would earn plunder bonus from 1 KO

I normally get KOed, and after the KO message it'll show which action KOed me...Never happened 1-2 minutes late though

6. Lol yes regen was way behind other team made 40 bill in 1 hour lol would say your KO and not hit then someone would hit u but you still couldn't hit hit say KO then u would get KO lol

7. That's weird, and you guys were lucky lmao. Our whole clan experienced problems with lag, CC was filled with multiple pins after KOs and lag was huge. CC filled with pins before hits reached our news feed and such.

8. It's not weird if you think about it...Your newsfeed always lags a few seconds after an incoming action bro...We hit you guys right out of KO because we had people timing the KOs (before the glitch)

I sat on a few people whole war, lopaidon is the one I remember most...Once the glitch started, our timers were practically useless because of the different KO times posted in cc...So we just started hitting you guys plunder list...Keep in mind that most of us was high with troops and spies majority of war, so when we found a target we jumped on it ASAP

9. Incoming from 3-6 people with full troops at a time will always means instant KO bro

10. Nice fight! Glitch or not we had our hands full. Well played everyone iG

11. Could have just been heavy activity on their side. Still, even if that's the case you should at least have a chance to self ko rather than have 50 inc show up in your news feed the second you come out of pin. Or miss out on tons of ko's because it takes 20 seconds to get one scout over.

I've been on both sides of it, takes some of the fun out of the war.

12. I agree SirIsaac

13. It was happening all over. I was KOd 3x by 3 different people in 1 minute. With other members KOd 30-70 times  This war needs to be null and void with xtals as compensation. They could never know the outcome from what has been!

14. Dinga, yesterday inglorius had doubled our score. They had an undeniable lead. We won.

15. Inglorious used xtals early Chad...We didn't use xtals, so any xtal blitz you guys did would have been countered...And a 20bil deficit is much harder than almost 100bil bro

16. Not saying you guys couldn't have pulled it off...But it wouldn't have been easy

17. No matter what Kaw_Admin or Devs fix this war errors. But IG Systems sure know who is the true winner in this war. Next time if you decide try to crying forum. Make sure you fight harder and use war tactics the right way then you will get nothing to worry about EE war error. If you can't handle the lost then don't war anymore. I'm seriously. Go back and do Eb. Happy Kawing Everyone and a wonderful holiday with your friend and family.

18. check the war history guys before u comment here. U really think we can lead more than 200b in an hr time? many of them not so active and got kicked during war, dont cry here ask for ur xtals and pots refund. we fight hard and coordinate well thats why we won this war. Dev better fix this asap, pls be fair to every players here. IG u know well about this war, others just shut up ok?