major screwup in EE. IG vs AnD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Dec 23, 2012.

1. The EE is going wako in IG vs AnD. The 15 minute ko pin time has disappeared. Players are getting ko Ed again just a minute after they were KOed. They are being told they self KO Ed even when they touched no button.

The devs better look into this and refund the wasted xstall and mith IG spent in this joke war.

2. One player is said to have been ko 22 times in two hours. That's impossible.

3. Yeh, Im in the war. All the wars are going like this. Totally crazy

4. Devs fix it. Im seeing too much green in cc 

5. I would be pissed if I had wasted mithril and xstall on this farce.

6. Damn I guess this is happening to everyone. C'mon devs, BETA IS OVER.

7. One of ours got KO more than 8 times in 1 min

8. One of my guys got koed 10 times in under a minute. Just nothing to say

9. Same with NBN. Getting hit in ko and can't hit back. Also got ko'd 4 times in 20 seconds

10. I used xtals and mith hope fevs refund what was lost

11. Yeah in izi war one of out guys was koed 21 times of which 16 were ina. Minute and 5 others were koed 7-9times in a minute we were winning war and bang they get30bill and we lose 15bill it is a piss i want all of my clan and empire the opponent to get mith xtals and ee restored and the rewards

12. Yea refund all the xtals, wasted mith, and lost Estocs edge with extra comepnsation. Also declare the war invalid

13. YeAh war as invalid this is crazy beta is over get it sorted

14. It said I SKO'd 10 times in 2 minutes... And when I was knocked out and regen I could be hit and KO'd again

15. I think devs should:
    •Repay all lost mith
    •Repay lost Estoc Edge
    •Declare the wars invalid
    •Have a new estoc war in a couple of days to replace this one
    •Repay any lost Xtals

16. Same with our war. Better double payouts for winners and give payouts to losers. This is a joke

17. Every single clan is getting this. I got so many ss for proof.

18. Its not just iG, it's multiple clans.