A long wanted update

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by arkst, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Jezza, all admins aren't council.

BUMP

2. Support :D Woo! Go Arkst ;)

3. Go where?

4. This has come up a few times but this is the only proposal that goes into more detail. SUPPORT

5. Support even though I didn't read it all

6. Once again this idea comes up again. Once again I support it. But as usual arkst you take it a step further and think outside the box. If the devs don't like this idea I will literally spam their e-mail for weeks, to show my support.

 Support you crazy hippopotamus

7. The idea, just like all previous ones is great. But the problem is the same as its always been.... If there was a channel on tv that had all the adverts on, would you watch it? Nope. You would watch the show that now has no adverts! An ad, has to be placed somewhere that catches the attention of the audience it's aimed at. Everyone wants a separate 'ad chat', but it simply won't work... I'm not being negative, but without a MAJOR overhaul of the kaw front end and server upgrade there is no feasible option... People HAVE managed to live with the ads, and will continue to do so. Help stop the spamming, and that will improve wc. My 10 pence worth :)

8. Support because I'm his slave.

9. THINK! THINK!! THINK!!!

If I was wanting to find a good mith war or haunt I would look where I could find it. Thus someone posting an ad where nobody wants to see is just stupid.

10. Arkst, can I get a spanking for supporting?

11. Uhhhh no...

12. Lol I just state my opinions based on observations of human nature... It's a great idea, like many others. But adverts will ALWAYS be on the main channel for chat, so a separate ad chat, by this very problem, becomes obsolete and actually adds another dimension to an already clogged system

13. There will always be idiots yes this is true

14. Loo arkst.. Good counter point. :p

15. But don't be too hard on yourself, I wouldn't call you an idiot... Just challenged! Ha ha

16. Maybe in the talk/chat function of your idea, to prevent ads being posted, any post that has more than 5 emoji in the posts gets automatically rejected or censored.
    This would save alot of mods having to silence or warn people posting ads in the talk/chat section, just a thought