The Confederacy of Dunces

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Narcissist, Dec 21, 2012.

1. That's your motive? Popularity? That's sad bro.

2. Hmmm 13 Pots kk lol.

3. @ICE obviously this is a big deal since there are more pages than most threads that die down quickly. A lot of people are talking about this so I believe it is appropriate to make a thread for this topic.

4. I said that it was better than popularity thread idiot. I do not want popularity. Read better.

5. I was comparing types of threads.

6. Well considering how pointless your threads are it makes no difference

7. My threads make a lot more points then 3/4 of active topics.

8. Are your threads beneficial? Nope. Do forumers really care if your farming somebody? Nope.

9. Yes. And That was not the reason lols

10. So if this thread has a point then what is it other than to boost your self esteem?

11. Like i have said time and time again. I have enough Confidence without posting in forums I make it because people like you give me joy :lol:

12. Scram ice we dont want you on this thread. Dont like erok or what he posts? dont look at the damn thread.

13. Hmm I bring you joy? That's your scapegoat? Lol

14. Anybody notice that I'm still here...? Damaged? Severely! Defeated? I don't think so.

15. Lol rockstar

16. And I take credit for Rob's pot burn. wasnt very hard for 2sdp left...

17. kotfe-assassins_roni harrassed lala on said 3rd party app everyone got kicked exept rockstar who chose to stay an fight mobo aka robert who made a thread claiming victory is a mole and is now at reavers who are allies with LR  support to my good friend Rockstar continuing where most would quit 

18. Ty shadow. Although I'm also fighting LR and idk about the other two... no inc from the clan starting with an R... only mobo (rarely). Dunces hasn't incd me since this morning.

Props to LR members, you should be feared.

I have no plans on giving up. I am always available on wall and pm if someone wants something. I'll probably be naked (soon) and pinned most of the time but I'll be here!

I like forums because i have nobody to talk to in cc

Cheers

19. I'm Robert and a mole? News to me dumbo