The Confederacy of Dunces

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Narcissist, Dec 21, 2012.

1. You pay yummy lee

2. Robert how about you spend your troops on the peoplke actually hurting you instead of hitting me like a nub ;p hahahaha Well here we go :cool:

3. Dunces are pathetic, one and all. I won't hate on any clan who played the game correctly. So I won't judge wof. I'm sure you and your little confederacy had nothing to do with whatever happened to them. I'm expecting hits from your mutly crew for this 

MARTYR

4. Robert assass p:15 lemme know when youre gunna quit for real ill stop LOL

5. Lee why couldn't you just have been smart? Sdp could have helped you a lot in a situation such as this one. We forumers have attempted to teach you a lesson try and learn...

6. I can't believe that I keep reading crap like this. Seems like I may never learn.

7. Tay... From leaky?

8. Cuddle Bunneh :3

9. Obom was a traitor so he got kicked

10. and YOU did not destroy us eb noobs oh and tell your clan to stop cyber bullying *****

11. Whoever was the harasser should be ashamed of themselves that they even thought about doing this. What's wrong with you? Why would you bring RL into a war game? Really? Just no.

12. kotfe-assassins_roni seen your rant in pal and your pursuit puts you in a bad position now.

13. Dragon you idiot I left wof cause Lala was involved in a strip behind my back. You weren't even in wof at that time cause I kicked YOU out for hitting the eb and refusing to fight LR. So don't talk crap.

14. Ahh so robert e lee is your main 

15. Obom i have a strong feeling you were a mole. Look at your wall and Current clan. Or you only choose to join clans you think will help you.

16. These kind of people disgust me. Who would do such a thing as to harass Lala like (insert harasser's name here) did! You should be ashamed of yourself.

17. Damn your annoying Erok, do you gotta make a thread for every little thing you do? What's next? A thread about how your fighting an eb? Come on dude grow up and stop making threads over every little thing.

18. Ice my threads add some enjoyment to Forums. Trash Talk Dan Wars > Help Me threads and Popularity.

19. And instead of Dan lmfao