Kingdoms at War - 12/18/12 Update

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Dec 19, 2012.

1. I thought this latest update would alleviate failed enchantments using mith.

2. Sir, this only concurs with new equipment not the recently ones that's been released

3. DEAR DEVS, I GUESS YOU ALL LIVE IN THE U.S AREA, BUT MOST PLAYERS DON'T. WHY ARE ALL WAR TIMES SUITED FOR EST ONLY? FOR ME AT GMT+2, 3 OF 4 WARS ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT
    PLRASE ADJUST WAR TIMES TO ALL PLAYERS. TY

4. These starting times really sucks for both Europe and Asia, but r really nice to all Americans... :((((

5. Thank you kaw-Admin.

6. After the feedback from the Estoc Wars and the creation of kaw_creative it seems like ATA is taking more initiative to listen to the KaWmunity. Surprisingly, it hasn't been said before, but I am glad to see that the [public] communication between players and devs has increased recently; especially forum communication.

Even though I may have been critical on some developments in the past it does not mean that I am indignant. Quite the contrary, I'm just glad that there are means to be proactive participants.

7. Estoc Trials w/l calculated into match ups. Please.

8. I would definitely like to see a couple options when I go to the mage, for instance pay a cheap price and get terrible service, or pay an expensive price and make sure the mage gets the job done right!

9. Yea the timings are bad. As an Asian I can only participate in the 3rd war slot because the others are either too early or drags into the night.

10. This is sad...I don't have time to war and you don't sell mith anymore. How am I gonna get those equipment that requires mith to buy?

11. I agree. I spent 109 MITH and my Red Paladin Crown failed enchantment and reset back to zero. And now that I spent all of my MITH, I can't enchant my red paladin equip, because it costs 8 MITH; and there's a 6 MITH limit.

12. Kaw admin. Have you guys considered doing anything for battle list players. I would like to see discussions in possible war items for people that battle list it up. Maybe mith, inferno, or aqua drops as well

13. You're finally treating this like an MMO.

+1 ATA

14. Can we please get a change of times. All you have done is add another US war time. Come on just change them around each week, just a few hours is needed!

15. Arkosa the desert queen should be the next eb dropping estoc the next weapon...when will it come? Maybe some sand snakes that attack back at clan and a sandstorm that requires full paladin equipment set to attack through it...Address : )

16. I know it's greedy of me to ask about something new when devs have given us so much new content with estoc wars and paladin equipment...patience has never been my strongest attribute...sorry

17. Dear Kaw_Admin

First of thank you for the continuing communication and long may it continue.

With regards to the new EE wars I believe you may have mentioned about looking into the viability of a 2 hour war? Is this something that is being looked into ?

18. Looks like this is a clear indication to all Asia player that u if u want to war more than 1 per week, u have to sacrifice your sleep. War #1 and 3 are far too early in the morning. War #4 will drag beyond 2am into Monday morning. Looks like Asian players are the least welcomed in this game. No amount of feedbacks is gonna change the tide against us. Fellow Asians, suck your thumb and bite the bullet then. We are the least privileged....

19. Ty...i would like to see us not losing a lvl of EE if we lose a war..this could stop clans warring
    The EE is already on a timer ,if we lose we lose our mith let us keep our EE we earned until the timer runs out

20. 1. Weekday wars
    2. Two hour wars
    3. Lag (hopefully fixed but not holding breath)
    4. Extra aqua and inferno?

Seems to be the most asked and IGNORED questions. Any chance kaw_admin is going answer?