RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by JoeyLSA, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Ok this is how ima run it ( first post here so please bear with me cx )
    U pick a topic ( 1st only ) then il set up a scene and we will start from there. Only me and the person who posted top comment

2. Role play begins when someone post the first

3. Topic

( UGH SO MANY ERRORS :\ )

4. Role playing isn't for the forums. Join a rp Clan. Derrh

5. I didn't know u had a form

6. I don't come to FF often... But I'm sure they appreciate stories... Not RP. Go join a noob RP clan.. Actually RP people usually never survive in kaw... Delete the app.. It's for the best

7. Topic, you are a small poodle that has been thrown into the streets of Somalia all you have is a bone, you are unsure what the bone previously belonged to, and a mug that says "Worlds best Grandpa". You have a shirt made for dogs on and look foolish because of that, dogs don't wear shirts. Go..

8. Wow strictly, you have an interesting imagination...

9. Your in a house with no electricity water food gas and you walk through the door... *walk *walk *walk you find another door and open it *ccccrrrreeeeaaaakkk * walk *walk you go down to the basement and a man closes the door
    he says you have two choices

you can die with the gun

or you can die with the electric chair

Would you like to die quick or suffer in the chair which one (you cant escape or fight back)

10. Electric chair :3

11. I'll play with the gun and pretend to be a policeman until the day I die alone in that basement.

12. Your a hobo slowly being eaten alive by a pink elephant

13. "HRNRGHK..."
    Absolute panic and confusion was on my face. Why would this happen to me? What have I done to deserve this?! A tear ran down my grimy face to my hobo beard as the huge pink behemoth threw its giant foot on my right leg, crushing it completely. I wanted to scream out loud, but I simply couldn't, I was too busy worrying about my leg. I had lost all sensation in my leg, I tried to crawl away but it stared at me with its blood red eyes, silent. I backed up myself against the brick wall behind me, or tried to at least. I was trapped by the beast and there was nothing I could do.

It rammed its gigantic horns into my chest. "K-Kurghkk..." I was barely able to make any noise, blood splurted from my mouth. Why, why, whywhywhywhyWHY?!

I don't want to go...

The elephant remove its tusks and went straight for his head and bit down hard on the helpless hobo, a loud spine-chilling cracking was heard as it ripped off his head along with some of his spinal cord. He never had a chance.

14.  Poor hobo. :lol:

15. Thats disgusting.

16. RP is not for forums and especially not ff!!!!!

17. Why'd you bump this in the first place...?
    But yes, that is true.