Ode to Fiddler

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Dante-, Dec 16, 2012.

1.  Dante picking on people again looks like you are having fun

2. Chaos I fight my fights 1 v 1. If there is more than one person, it is not my clan. If you have proof of it being them I will kick them.

But believe what you wish. I can't change your mind so I won't bother attempting.

3. Support metal in being a badass 1on1 player. Best I've ever met in kaw.

4. Ooooohhhh metal storm can u be my mentor, pretty pretty plz with two girls on top. . 



5. Kick his ass metal if fiddler makes u wait any longer u should make him do a, b and c to get a cf

6. Support metal!

Fiddy the fibber needs to be set straight!

7. Support for metal.

As for fiddler.... All i can say is

RESET!!RESET!!RESET!!RESET!!

8. I got to go with metal storm on this one
    Even though he stalked me

Reset the fiddler

9. Metal, you should know better.

10. Support to Metal!

11. Hmm, Metal why do you hate Fiddler so much? I don't mind Fiddler but I'm curious as to why you hate her so much.

12. From what I know of fiddler, she is nice :)

13. I personally find fiddler a very nice person. I don't get why everyone is against her. *her to everybody who put fiddler as a him.

14. Fiddler is a compulsive liar.

I understand the simple-minded folk may be drawn in by her lies and fake friendliness. I get it. Not everybody is so nice. But not everybody can think of why someone would be so nice.

Most people will never stop and think about this kind of stuff. I know. It's all good. Let fiddler's words enchant you. Don't bother thinking about reading between the lines. Leave that to us intellectuals. 

15. But touch, she has a PHD! She must be telling the truth! :lol:

16. That's dr fiddler to you. Lmao

17. Be careful metal. Do not talk on her walls. If u do she will block you. And then anything negative u say in forums after that will be construed as harassment and you will get silenced for it. She's a crafty little liar like that brobeware the genius with all the degrees. Dr fiddler the army general

Make her RESET

18. PS. If anyone knows of any of her alts, wall me a nameill make it very worth your while

19. This is the best thread ever. Support! 