Estoc's Edge reduced??

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _-_Condemned_-_, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Before war 1 this week I was making more with EE LEVEL 3 than I am now with EE LEVEL 4.

Anyone else noticing this issue? Making at least 4 million less.

2. Re-adjustments

3. So not only did the match-up get messed up giving us 20 minutes to get setup for war....

EE had an error so was adjusted and we now make less with a higher level of Estoc's Edge.

And mith payout is still extremely low, especially for those that are against a clan that forfeits.

What a great week to war......

:roll:

4. It's crap. No notice from devs, no explanation, nothing. Yes it decreased significantly once they realized it might have an effect on their bottom line. They decided to retract their original statements and decrease the plunder formula with notice or regard for those who worked hard to get it. I'm a bit miffed as to why there isn't more traction regarding this issue.

5. Agreed. It's one thing if they're gonna do this stuff and not tell us, but they're aren't even going to tell us what or why they are doing these things that affect the game in drastic fashion? Not cool

6. Why am I getting less plunder from allies today with EE level 5 than I did with EE level 4 yesterday. This is not 50% bonus. Yesterday the % increase was correct.

7. Yes it's decrease! Support 

8. I agree Capitao. Yesterday my % increase to ally bonus from EE was correct at 42%. Now with EE at 47%, my % increase to ally bonus is less than half of what it was yesterday.

I sent feedback to the devs and got a response. It basically said they messed up yesterday, and now it's correct. Well in my opinion, that's bull. Yesterday it was correct, now it's not.

My opinion is they just realized that people were making too much gold off EBs and decided to not apply the full EE % bonus to everyone's ally bonus. Purely a financial decision by them.

9. Damn it's increased for few hours to right amount n reduced in few hours, perhaps should look what they are dealing with always server issues n match up
    Issues 

10. not sure on EE levels before a reduce as I merc and only got mine last night... but I wanted to say as A hansel I am so happy right now to see an instant result in plunder. will probably notice a drop in bars/hammers but happy right now to have use for EE

11. I wish I could say I'm surprised at the non-response of the devs. Yet another important change with not notice or explanation. At least change the estoc edge percentage so it correctly reflects the actual increase in plunder.

12. Give the devs a break its hard to find a trained ape these days?

13. It seems we keep get something awesome and take it away shortly after. It's starting to become norm and it screws a lot ppl.
    Lesson: we will get nothing awesome in KAW or they will take it away shortly after we do