Mith payout during Forfeit

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _-_Condemned_-_, Dec 15, 2012.

1. This needs to be looked at. Clans should not be punished because they do so good that other team Forfeits early and loses potential payout.

2. I'm on the fence about this.

I see your point, but on the other hand, if one team gets its ass handed to them, then the war is no fun because it isn't competitive, so why play?

3. You are still rewarded, just not as much. I don't see that as a punishment, just missing an opportunity.

Look, it's Mr. Optimistic!!

4. Agree

TooStrongs Support

5. Yea look at the mith payout on Forfeit we have no control over weather clans forfeit and should not lose mith payout cause they do

6. Once opponent forfeit war that consider other clan win,should give payout as winner,not because of forfeit then reduce the amount of mith,is not fair.

7. Moose they could play because they can turn it around lol. If you look in MARE war history, moose is obviously for ff because his clan just did it. However some of us would like full compensation for handing your *** to you as you say. Since the payout seems so drastically different in ff to non ff wars, it doesn't seem fair to be able to ff and make your opponent lose so much mith. Just my 2 cents and moose will probably disagree based on his actions lol

8. I agree we shouldn't get less mith just cause them noobs got scared...we just kicked another clans ass on estoc and they FF'd which made our mith payout less I wish y'all would fix this

9. MARE lost fair and square. The other tea, warred better. 

As for forfeiting, I'm not sure how to feel about it yet, but I argue against people in this thread because it makes me thing, and it fleshes out the issue

10. Cause that's not fair at all

11. does no one see the problem of it being used so a clan forfiets in 5 minutes on purpose? it would be a quick and easy mith farm.

12. I don't think there should be full compensation.... The wars are short enough as it is. If its that big an issue then just osw a clan that ff's on you ;) if you're that much of a powerhouse they'll be too scared to ff :p

13. Ours was kinda close, and an hour left, and they FF......

14. This bs just happened to us and im not happy bout it. I think if u can make the other team ff. u should get extra. devs say teams are more evenly match. so its only fare to reward the winning side

15. We were losing, then kept them pinned and they forfeited. It was amazing that they forfeited when they could've easily came back and won the war. I think there should be a huge fee for forfeiting. If you don't want them to continue it, just ask for a cf. no need to forfeit so the other clan only gets a little portion of what they deserve. I support this completely.

16. I'd like to see more mith payout too but you also need to consider the other side. If it is a blowout, there is considerable pain for them with no hope of recovering anything. Ff is and should remain an option for the losing side.

However, I can't see any unabuseable way of distributing more mith to the winning team.

17. If a clan is taking a beating there should absolutely take the fotfeit. Though this shouldnt penalise the winning clan. Whether its a mismatch, or just better communication and coordination, a clan that can force the opponent to tap out should be rewarded accordinally.

18. The other clan used xstall early on got a good lead we fought back got ahead then xstalled we got 2 bill ahead 1 hour left they forfeit so I start hitting the other clan and I don't want to lose Estonia edge so I obey owner and stop and apologize. I worked my ass off and only got 3 with it's ridiculous