CONTEST: Name the Red War Paladin Equipment

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Miles, Dec 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name: Thousand Ring of Devil's Cry.

Description: During the dark ages, Laveau the famous necromancer cursed 3 fierce-captains and strap their soul into this ring as his offering to the Dark Lord to obtain more power.
    Whoever possess this Ring have an ability to call The Thousand Cursed Armies!

2. Sorry for double post, since I can't edit my post via iPhone.

Edit reason: some grammar correction.

====
    Name: Thousand Ring of Devil's Cry.

Description: During the dark ages, Laveau the famous necromancer cursed 3 fierce-captains and strap their soul into this ring as his offering to the Dark Lord to obtain more power.
    Whoever possess this Ring, will have an ability to call The Thousand Cursed Armies!

3. The Red Paladin Poisonous Barb Ring of Sorrow.

The barb on this ring pierces all but the strongest armor. Its poison burns the flesh, leaving an agonizing wound that will not heal.

4. Ring of Tormented Souls

5. Fluffy Arm Warmers

These Arm Warmers will keep your soldiers warm all year round while your enemies are left chilling to their deaths. It's cute and cuddly!

6. Finally!
    Item Name: Cursed Honor Paladin Ring Of Might.
    Description: This ring was once represented the king's paladins who bravely sacrificed thier lives for the king. It was to show of honor and pride to the other paladins who showed bravery and might for their kingdom. The ring was made from mystical dragons bone. Engraved upon it was mystical symbols that granted it wearing power and protection from enemies of all kinds. In the center was a magical gem said to bring luck and fortunate. As you would think of a ring of this type it was sought by many, but few earned the right to wear it.
    Many who adorn this impressive ring where the Red Paladin Knights of this king. The strongest and bravest paladins. These paladins where feared far and wide. The armor they worn would cast a brilliant magical Hugh making all before them stop and gaze. For it was a honor to be a Red Paladin Knight.
    This all changed when a few of these knights betrayed their mage and king. As many know these few wanted more power and might. They forced thier mage to enhance thier armor more. This power drive them to madness killing thier beloved king and attacking the kingdom they once swore to protect.
    Now the ring which represented bravery and honor is cursed. The ring now has the skulls of the Red Paladins that betrayed thier king. It now glows red from the souls of the Red Paladin Knights that wore it before. It still has the powers from before but is cursed with thier madness and insanity. But beware this power come out a price. If not true to oneself it will consume drive you to madness and insanity. Once there the ring will consume your soul as well.

7. Unholy ring of red paladins.

this is very powerful. it has the power of the knight red paladin. DIE!

8. abyssal Beserker ring

forged by the oldest , most decrepid fallen souls that once lead the red war paladins, this extremly rare ring grants its owner a power which can not be meassured

9. Incantation of evil

Once rewarded as a symbol of victory from the king, this ring is now twisted by the Evil Mage's magic. Bearing the cursed skulls of slain warriors, anyone who wears this ring shall be overcome with rage.

10. Sorry about my grammar and spelling mistakes. Hard to type one my droid.

11. 1,The skullduggery
    Update,
    Having this item could and should be hidden from all kingdoms view when activated, hence the crafty deception or trickery

12. Name: The ring of tortured souls

A ring made from skulls of non-believers. Foes who look into the red light shed by the eye sockets will find themselves forever lost in the abyss.

13. Skull Ring of the Chaos

Inside this ring the souls of all the Red War Paladin's victims. Whoever holds this ring has the power of the undead.

14. Crafted from the victims of a historical war, this ring imbues the holder with magical powers

15. Toxic ring of doom. I rest my case

16. Mythical Skulls of Hell

These skulls will empower u with the myth of hell, they will bring strength in many ways

17. The ring of butt picker's cramp.
    Slaughtering kingdoms through the nether regions since the days of ol'.

18. Paquirring... Owned by the hungriest and bloodthirsty family, gives you the strength of a rage bull...

19. The devouring skull soul ring

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.