OSWKOTFE- assassins

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ambassador, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Apologizing for something we had nothing to do with Is just as stupid as why they started this. I don't know about them but this is fun.

2. Yep lord I'm having a great time.

3. Oh and don't get us twisted we may not have wanted this but that don't mean we ain't gonna fight it.

4. Hahaha I'm having too much fun in general they have more to lose and are losing more then us by them messing with a clan half there size so I say keep hittin keep me pinned I don't care hahahaha

5. Lol gve why have u let an apocalypse member into ur clan when ur in an osw against kotfe?Lol looks like u guys are going great I wonder how many strips are succeeding for you guys now?

6. In my defense its pretty clear who i am, check my wall and banner, and when asked if i was allied with KOTFE i even said yes. Its a shame no one striaght out asked me who i was.

Anyway thanks for the laughs, made my day!

And Kotfe Assasssins you can stop hitting me now, it hurts!

7. I knew from the second you came but we didn't care I told many in pm but I told them not to kick you I wanted you to report back that we ain't push overs and will carry on fighting

8. Yes we are small compared to you guys but what's the best way to learn war then fight a big dog with no rules

9. Bro come up with a better excuse than that lol he had his clan name in his banner and on his wall instead of reporting back that U guys aren't pushovers they will all be laughing at u guys if I were u I'd stop posting and just start hitting.. After all the best way to talk in kaw is in their news feed.

10. im not surprised u knew who i was but u still has way too much info being posted on cc and even watching whose hitting on EBs is too much info. Learning is good and i wish u luck with it but being perm pinned and naked wont help much. I only joined for a laugh but deciced to stay when i saw the Trash Talk you guys were doing on cc and whilst u had minors on cc as well.

Anyways Good luck and see you in my news feed if u ever come out of pin!

11. I will always admit we didn't want this why would we?
    but now we have it we will do what we can to keep going most will call us stupid but my clan has stayed to fight and we have learnt a lot from it.
    They are ruthless and we have felt that
    When will it end who knows but most thought it would only take an hr
    This is a war game and I'm glad it's happened as we only did ebs but when this is over we will def be moving to do wars on the reg so for that I thank them

12. How about you all just join Kotfe? Lol always on the lookout for warriors

13. kotfe are not bullies. this must be the first time ur clan has stepped outside of ur eb comfort zone cuz u would realise how unfair most farmers can be. kotfe are relentless and will push u around no matter how much u bank and pin. with a clan that big, u think theyre gonna be bothered that they miss out on a bit if gold doin same old haunts to beat on idiots like u?? ha lookin forward to seein ur apology.
    Kotfe- assassins

14. I was gonna say the same thing Yarmes lol...

After KotFE assassins are done smashing your face in, you should consider joining up to learn the secrets 

15. Who says we are going to give in?

16. You might not give up, but what's the point if your just going to get whacked about till eventually your potless and ally-less in the end anyway.

17. WHat was the point in starting an OSw then? There's only one turn out... Potless we allieless

18. Lol ambassador. I'm not here to trash talk you dude. But because you asked an open ended silly question let me answer it:

People that are too dumb or thick headed to know when they are stripped beat and obsolete are dealt with the same way;

First we divide your clan up in rows of 5-10 and distribute to family alliance. Then, using maximum numbers and minimum resources we sit on you until you quit. Usually the longer you hold out the more amused we get and the more flamboyant our demands become.

This way our alliance continues growing and our opponents stay pinned.

So no, you may not quit, but growth and prosperity in this game have officially stopped (unless you whale it up from pin) for you until you sing to KotFE 's tune.