Estoc sucks this week

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Perseverance_Reborn, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Haha no greatness. In fact not once did I state I'm better. You wouldn't have said that if you'd read some of my own threads, including Religion, and Is Everyone Equal? Everyone's equal, so how could I have said I'm better? You were given a brain for a reason kid, use it

2. Wait I want some popcorn . Since I'm laying in my bed watching Halo 4 the movie and playing kaw 

3. Oh kid, you prolly should know who you are speaking to son. Oh and thanks for calling me Greatness. I preach that everyday to people. Use my brain hmmm. Ok my brain says .....

4. You'll have to get over the fact that not everyone can do something completely perfect the first time round. You can't sit there and be a total ***** while not being able to even do half as good a job as the devs

5. Just watched that movie earlier today..

6. I'm speaking to a selfish loser who calls someone a noob either cause they are stronger than you, better than you at something, they are correct and you are wrong, you feel stupid because they owned you, or because you can't think of anything else to say.

7. There is a movie?

8. Well anyways shadow enjoy your pinning by Res. They normally don't stop for a few months your mom must be proud to have given you a mouth like that

9. Why yes bro there is a movie

10. I agree with Match up. Out numbered :(

11. By the way I was on the winning side shadow

12. I'm sure you feel tough lol. Talking about someone's mother... It's like punching a baby. Pathetic, weak... If only you knew how little respect I had for res, and how much I now look down on them. They embarrass themselves, they really do

13. :( awwwww, I'm sooooo sad.

14. That's because without seeing the disappointment someone has for you, about how you've lost any honor or courage you had by farming someone who can't retaliate, you'll never know how you should never have acted tough in the first place

15. You punch babies tsk tsk. Well I not waste my fingers on you anymore  well I poke you in the eye .so now you can call me a liar too

16. Stop complaining just coz u lost a sw learn how to accept a loss like a man

17. Shadow, I'll be the first to admit that the devs do have an awful lot on their plate when it comes to making this an enjoyable, worthwhile game for everyone. But the new Estocs Edge wars seem to their "baby" at the moment. Bit even during the trials there were issues regarding lag and unfair matchups, which means they have had plenty of time work on a solution.

Now the only possible reason I can see their still being issues, is if perhaps they think the problem has already been rectified, in which case how are they to know the problem still exists unless players complain?

Everyone says to shut up and stop complaining, but isn't complaining sometimes a natural course of action when attempting to make yourself heard when it comes to feeling like you've been wronged?

18. Mhm lung. They just have less evolved brain capacities

19. Oh look another intelligent player. Ooo he's a Reg  I am now forming a complaint that evolution is happening to players as well on kaw. Devs please fix this issue immediately 