War at The Gods Of Kingdom at War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by StriderTheRanger, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Hey guys, Im requesting help for the war were in. I need all the Fourmers to help me

I know what you thinking "We don't like you" but I need help and the owner of the clan is the guy, Hacker who was begging for a clan on forums.

Sent from I-

2. I phone lol my bad

3. Forum isnt some huge community where everyone has each others backs, and will help you just because you ask.

You basically said it yourself, dont declare a war you dont intend to stand a chance of winning.

4. Strider maybe ill send my main to help maybe not depends on my mood

5. Nevermind my friends in the other clan and he kicking ur backside

6. :lol: like señorita said, forums isn't a place where we all help each other. If you can't win this war why are you in it? infact why do you even think we give two flying ****?

7. I'll be on the opposite side in a little while strider. All my pretty little spies will be on you

8. Coincidentally, I happened to look at this war after it just started, and striders clan was actually winning. Idk if this is true, but it seems the other side called in mercs

9. Ya my friend murks is a merc of course they called them

10. Lol...asking help on forums... Lol

11. Sorry. You can not make friends suddenly after being hated. Also, asking for help on forums is not very clever. :roll:

12. Though I also don't think it's fair for the other side to call in mercs when they start losing.
    I mean, if its by A LOT and they were running out of time, it's one thing. But just losing isnt a reason to cry for help.

13. Come on now guys, I for one give two flying fucks.

Just not about this. Or most things players create threads for.

14. Someone disabled joining for the last 3 hours

15. Losing a war is part if the game u deal with it n try harder next time or just give up n become an all eb noob your choice

16. Strider, surely after all the time you've been newbing around on forums you've realised that creating threads about this is a bad idea...? Doing this just loses respect for yourself and it makes you look bad.

However other (select few) forumers, do you really have to go on the other side of him just to annoy someone that has created a thread asking for help?? It makes forums look bad... If you wanna farm someone, just farm them. No reasons are needed.

Waits to be farmed by the disagreers..