Estoc Trials - Week #2

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Two hour wars sound good. Also midweek wars sound like a plan. Great job so far.

2. kl sounds gd, 2hr wars midweek... but would the times b like weekend wars..

3. Any clans looking for another player for war on Saturday and Sunday? Wall me, thanks. 

4. So far it's been great. Paying back the mith we use is great and so is discontinuing mith spells bought with gold. This should get the eb clans off their lazy butts :).

I'd be interested in some kind of tourney, maybe around Xmas ? Fun devs! Keep up the thinking, apes.

5. Hello, this is my first time on forums. Many of us would like to participate in Estoc Wars but are reserved due to scheduling. Assumptions that clans are local and not global is in my opinion a big mistake. My clan is mostly European and the only date it's good for me to war, they are sleeping. I thought estoc wars were also meant to boost clan loyalty? Here are my suggestions

The sun rises in the east: with our global solar calendar, Asians are first to wake up, therefore I believe estoc wars should start on Friday for Asia and run until Sunday US pacific time.

Fair times for everyone: including sign up time, you could have an estoc war run every 10 hours (6h sign up 4h war). There will be more wars and it is easier for clans to schedule activity.

Why is this important? ATA wishes to give an edge to players who war, therefore everyone should have equal footing in participation regardless of their location. Warring from 10pm to 2am on a Sunday sucks, Asians also have to work or go to school.

Thank you, Aurel

6. Dang it devs some of us have school so the weekdays don't work and the war Sunday morning for America doesn't work either. Some people have church!!! Please try and move the schedule around the time zones so I'm not missing the wars while I'm at church

7. Ok. I have a request. I get losing the first level of your edge when you leave the clan. But losing another level at each clan you leave seems a bit extreme. That prevents those of us from item hunting through different clans. Is there any way to change this?

8. once again it appears you put new and growing kingdoms at an unfair disadvantage. give us back mithril sales and just limit the amount that can be purchased and drop a special mith to purchase new war equip.

9. I like the idea of the 2 hour war devsPerhaps you could make those available with 15 member limits. It would increase participation greatly.

10. And weekday wars are essential due to the number of people that work and go to school on weekends

11. Week day wars and 2hr wars will be a great addition :D

and my main can war this week yay!

12. Could you make all wars at the same time? Not at different times

13. The wars are at different times so that all players in different timezones have a chance to participate in at least one war.

14. Last weekend we had a majority of our members cast the Veil Spell to test the ranking. Our rank DID NOT change. Will this be different for this weekend?

15. Devs have already said this a few times now.

The match ups are not made using clan rank.

16. Ty dev for the good work and interest to update the system. It is tough to meet everyone's schedule and we appreciate the continual improvement :)
    Just a few thoughts...
    1. Can we remove the EE tagged to clan so that players can continue to move around to help other clans in EB struggle without losing an edge.

2. Can we have varying period of veil instead of restricting to 8, 24 and 48hrs? This will allow players on holiday to stay in clan when they need to travel for longer time.

3. Also if we are made to stay in clan to retain EE, can we have more free speakers so that we can stay in touch on wc with our bigger kaw family :)

Thank you Dev :)

Your humble player,

17. with these times staying the same for these wars some of us that work cant war and gona end up losing our bonus real life comes b4 game and those with theyre priorities in line arent getting war time to keep ee bonus