New Item Costs (In Mithril)

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Valkyrie-XV, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Well the piss off is that many players have 1000 mith already so all the lower players get screwed. Really hate the fact that they are using a currency that many people have a lot of.

2. @BringMeWar
    Small players had the same chance to buy Mith as everyone else, it's even cheaper for them. When Mith was first released I was 1.2mil CS and I still maxed everyday.

3. It might vary in prices. The smaller you are, the smaller the cost.

4. I undestand your opinion...
    but i aam pissed because ppl bought the mith with EB MONEY and not by warring...
    i really want warring to come back to KaW

5. I'm confused. Items in alchemist? Normal items or new? I am totally lost

6. read this: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=122859

7. I only have 40 something mithril!! Although at least I won't be sitting on epics all day... This way you get the fun of the war, and use the profits to get the equip, and your not doing the same epic repeatedly for a small chance drop rate!!

But then people who get these equips will equip them, replacing their other equips that may have taken them months to earn...

Oh and thx dark ;)

8. Finally someone stated acutall figures on how ridicullous prices you are suggesting...
    Would you spend 1-2 year over and over in order to buy whole set? And 2-3x more for enchanting? Good luck to everybody.

Few months should be reasonable, not years... Think before you post numbers.

And - I would rather go for cheaper items that has based stats low, but significantly increasing each upgrade.

And... You have to win war, You won't get anything when you loose, meaning if you win and loose same amount of time, you will actually need at least 2x more time for new equip to be in your storage...

9. I bet some lb players have over 5k easy

10. As usual. Devs delay items.

The very usual case of Devs. They've never managed to deliver anything on time.

11. Please these items fully enhanced wont cost you more than 100 Mithril.

So just forget about these inflated figures of 1000 Mith etc.

Each war the most you profit in Mith is between 1 to 14 Mithril, do you honestly think the Devs will force you to buy the equipment for 100s of Mith.

That's a ridiculous assumption.

12. And now please do some math and find out how much they would have to spend on 5k mith...

And, I also think new equip will require some lands discovered. It may be hlc. But it is just a guess.

13. I doubt that it'll require HLBC for all items... I actually wouldn't be surprised though if they tier enchantment. Like say, 12 lands to buy (some people do war that early on, yes), 16 lands for lvl 1, 20 for lvl 2, 25 for lvl 3, 29 for lvl 4, 34 for lvl 5 , 42 for lvl 6, 50 for lvl 7? open to feedback

14. Well my 1st 450 Miths cost me 48m/Mith that was Mith was 1st introduced. The Mith sale lasted 11-days. I was allowed to only buy 48Mith per day.

At the 2nd Mith sale, I purchased 370Mith, and it cost me 50m/Mith

At the 3rd sale I bought even more but at 55m

Now I have 13xx Mith