A new type of war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Devils_Spawn, Dec 4, 2012.

1. There is a new clan type in KaW. This clan exists only to keep its members secret. The clan is F.A.M. The purpose is for members (by invitation only) to have access to clan targets (for farming purposes) while belonging to another clan. You may be able to fight a clan but can you fight all of them? If your name is on my clan page you may have to find out. All interested persons may follow me for more info. If you have a target pm me this way nobody knows who voted for a specific target. Also raging on my wall will do you no good nor will farming me. I am trying to make KaW more than it has been.

2. Farm all mods eh?

Good luck with that lol

3. You forgot me on your clan description.

4. ur never in forums lol. ^

5. And I am pretty sure you its belle she goes by not bella

6. I post every day and I am deeply saddened that I was not included on the list.

7. I give this clan 2 days until disban.

8. You are? >.> I never see it at all :( oh well lol.

9. Start farming them Melissa bet you show up on the clan page.

10. I agree with panda.

11. Why would I disband

12. lol. Idk why people make clans like this... If u wanted to make a new type of war make it FARMING ALL PLAYERS... then there would be WAR. You would disbann becuase not many people will join. Or at least not many strong people... As you can see KAW is in an EB- NOOB faze. Not a war faze. [​IMG]

13. 2 things.

It's Canadian_gal.

Alpha_tys is not a mod...

14. Last rights is not a mod if im not mistaken its a clan that will farm you until you break your Idevice...

15. Hahahhahaha he added last rights to the clan page.

16. honda ur a bit late.

17. I see some have missed the point the members IN the clan don't mean anything it's the ones outside the clan that don't show that you have to worry about.