*Updated...* Updated Splash Screen

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Re: Updated Splash Screen

@All the crybabies

Just stop *****ing and deal with it!Every update you all find Somthing small and make it a big ****ing deal.If you don't like it don't play...

Personally I'm excited for the new screen!Looking at the same picture everyday multiple times a day gets quite boring.Even though it may seem a lower quality it still looks ok.Good job devs

2. Re: Updated Splash Screen

Blondes r more Fun

3. Re: Updated Splash Screen

this looks cool but honestly I like the older one better just cause that's the one I've been use to ever since I began the game. it's just original. lol all good either way tho. :D

4. Re: Updated Splash Screen

I haven't noticed anyone ask for a new one lol

5. Re: Updated Splash Screen

They shouldnt be changing it in the first place, it looks ugly as ****, you cant seriously like it Dom

6. Re: Updated Splash Screen

7. Re: Updated Splash Screen

I like the current screen. Why is it you devs assume everyone wants to see a scantily clad cartoon woman every time the game is loading?

8. Re: Updated Splash Screen

I rather like the old one...

9. Re: Updated Splash Screen

Hate it looks terrible

10. Re: Updated Splash Screen

I like more the old picture...

11. Re: Updated Splash Screen

I think they put "splash screen" for a reason giggity giggity

12. Re: Updated Splash Screen

I usually judge apps by their "splash page." this makes KaW look so tacky, it make me sad. When I first started, I gave KaW a shot because the splash page looked nice and I believed it had a chance to be a good game. If I started now, with the new splash page, I would delete the app right away.

13. Re: Updated Splash Screen

Sorry devs, I like ( more or less) all the new stuff that you are introducing, however the new character looks like a manly Geri Halliwell from the Spice Girls. She certainly dosent do it for me.
    Sorry but can we keep the current one she's much better and quite hot.

Yours sincerely
    A disgruntled kawer.
    

14. Re: Updated Splash Screen

Old screen 

New screen 

15. Re: Updated Splash Screen

Looks like devs couldn't decide which to go with: male or female. Problem solved by making a ****** :)

16. Re: Updated Splash Screen

The art should stick to the same style as the eb art. This stuff looks like it came from runescape.

17. Re: Updated Splash Screen

oh I love the method of advertisement... hot woman on front page when you get in closest your getting to hot woman is perhaps fighting an ogre? good to see target audience

18. Re: Updated Splash Screen

i do not like this picture, i think you should use the old girl in a new pose... or perhaps in a different area(background) and like fighting a big troll or ghost (from boss ebs) i think this would be better :T

19. Re: Updated Splash Screen

Is the new logo lady based on your wife kawadmin? U did well buddy!! 

20. Re: Updated Splash Screen

Like current one more, dun change it pls!!!