any strong people want to be owner of my clan for the night

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by jasmerak63, Dec 4, 2012.

1. If u want to be owner of my clan for the night and get it going plz wall me or go to my clan and apply

2. I doubt you are Chongo's alt.

3. :roll: oh god.....

4. Why post this on forums op? And impersonating is against the ToU as well, post this on wc not here, thanks.

5. I will have it :twisted:

6. Was about to say isn't impersonating against ToU but Eagle beat me to it

7. He isn't Chongo for sure. He bypassed and asked what a bypass was. He then said I would get silenced cos it was on my wall -.-

8. Why do people gotta impersonate him. If I were him, I would definitely make a bunch of random alts for each level of noob and farm them all ξ˜ξ’

9. Meh, imposter. Im the one and only Fiddler. If there was another me id punch em in the face.

10. One time I had an imposter, a person was trying to be me and openings KI (knight immortal) members up with a new account, got a few pms from my guys saying why was I opening them up? They checked as noticed it wasn't me, this player has reseted at my request, so now my alt has that name of eagie, no one can imposenate me ;).

11. Good thing you don't got a twin fiddy 

12. I'll take it. And keep it....

13. I'd take and disband ;)

14. You think im kidding lol

15. Yeah no one can pretend they're me besides my alt and the player who's named "devil". I'm "devii" and my alt "devll". therefore nobody can pretend they're me besides "devil", who has a wide difference of stats than me

16. you were saying fiddler? :ugeek:

17. Oh my....
    Don get fiddy started xD