single handedly taking on a clan: a beginners guide

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Moose2, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Hahahahahaha@moose and his guide for philo

2. I'm hardly a "puppet" for the devs. did I mention the oracle has Xtals for sale? If you buy in bulk you get a discount! :D

3. Good guide moose hope our clan farm reads this

4. I know a KAW player that took on full clans and disbanded them a half dozen times.

5. lol @ Moose shutting down philospher

6. Moose please **** off and reset, you are a loser that needs to feel loved by people on a game..... U need to join Facebook to talk about ur day with others! This isnt a social networking site ya douche

7. Actually, KaW is incredibly social.  And yea, lots of us "network" in the game so that we can relax in the evening and have some fun. Sounds like you need to relax little buddy. Let your anger go and have some fun. 

8. I like philo. He makes me laugh. He's a pretty fun forumer

9. Suck up mode: ACTIVATE

Moose, you are officially my favorite mod in KaW.
    GO MOOSE!

Suck up mode: Terminate

10. Lol I got my nose picking guide. I now down to the master.

11. I bow down. Why does the stupid auto-correct try to replace "bow" with "now"?! Can you answer that one for me moose?

12. And while your at it how about a guide for scoring chicks?

13. I didnt mean it in a bad way just made me "lol" philospher has made me laugh as well :)

14. If I could write that guide, I wouldn't be a moderator 

15. Moose what is the recommended size to take on a clan? I've dreamt of ruining a few eb-noob clans, and I wanna know how long it will be until I can

16. I heard that all the lady moose like to graze grass with Moose.

[​IMG]

17. This actually works. I've been doing this for a couple weeks. Watching their cc is the best. Soooooo much butthurt 

Check my wall for a blow-by-blow 