Petition for increasing nob cost for clans

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by supergod357, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Well the reason I want this is because first of all, e devs would get more money to make the game better, second if all there would be less noob clans asking strong players to join their clan. Tell me what you think

2. And srry if this has already been proposed I have not seen anything like this

3. Email to devs.

4. Increase to 300 and i support

5. Feedback devs, at least present it again if no-one has raised this point. Also think about the amount of gold it costs...

6. Seen this before. I support 100b min for new clan is fair

7. No support, think of all the clans noobs have. Most likely, they paid nobs. I bet nob clans give devs a good hunk of money.

If it was increased, we would see less noob clans. Less noob clans = less money.

@person who suggested 300.... Really :lol: ??? No one would buy a clan with nobs.

8. Why does a few noobs owning clans bother you? I think they deserve to own a clan if they want. Succeed or fail, you are nobody to tell them they can't.

9. Pup Devil's answer isโ€ฆ perfect. :)

10. Great answer pup devil

11. I also agree with pup. Some players decide they don't like noobs owning clans? Seriously you yourself were once a new player so that argument is not valid. You've decided they can't have a clan because they are a small player? They'd attract other new players/alt and run Ebs that would cater to their growth.

12. Queen, most of the people who hate on noobs are noobs themselves. Repeat button mashing eb noobs. Like ZE on page one. Yet everyone noob hate thread he magically appears hating on noobs.

13. Pup... You are WRONG
    They must be atleast 100 mil combined :roll: otherwise they are noobs. :lol:
    /end sarcasm

14. Op wants less noobs making clans, I want less idiots making threads.

15. @queenofhearts:
    noobs are people who have played a game long enough to understand the game rules. Or should I say "Should know the rules"?

Newbs are the people you are talking about. Newbs are newbies. They are new to the game and have next to no idea how to play it. Yes we have all been there.

@op I've been here for about a year and a half now, and I have seen too many of these threads in the past year. I also have to agree with pup too. If noobs want to create clans because they feel like they can handle it, let them have a go at it. How does that affect you? There are enough clans for everyone to have one or two. If you want people to stop spam and ads, I say good luck.

@ZE-Rocks: 300 nobs is a bit much, no? Idk what it is at now, but I do agree it should be raised to 75 nobs.

That's my 0.02c

16. Know what raising clan price did last time? Nothing.

Let the kids play man, pup devil has the truth of it. That's my 0.02$

17. No support. Let players have noob fun in their noob clans doing noob ebs and noob stuff.

Stop hating on new/noob players. Everyone should be free to own a clan and play how they want.