Estoc Trials - Thank You!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Was fun and tiring testing all of these beta wars except for the 2 I missed. I had a blast. Can't wait for weekly wars.

2. Please, keep Friday times the same each week. So, our clan and I'm sure others, can plan better with a consistent start/end time each week.
    In reference to mith, I thought payout was fair. Our members got all mith back, including color spells, and some. We made sure to activate 30 min prior to war, like u posted.
    Finally, I think it would be cool, if u could keep a list for Estoc level winners or current level holders for each level. When war ended, I was curious at how well other wars went and didn't have time to check during the war.
    Thx, for bringing wars back to the game. Certain features may not make everyone happy, but at least there are real wars again.

3. Someone just stole my ownership now disbanded the whole clan o need help

4. I also really liked the start and end time on Friday. I'd like to see it stay that time weekly. All the times are decent but Friday seems to work best for some of us.

5. Ur welcome

6. Kaw_admin,
    How about the opt-in rather than opt out for war? I don't see it listed, but it's been a major source of feedback.

7. It sounds like the new war system is only available at pre-prescribed times. Or have I missed something?

What system is used for system wars outwith those times?

Some clans may not be able to war at the preset times so should the system not be available 24/7?

8. So I send feedback and they say post in forum, so I did! Then ya say won't address personal issues on forum! Why I feel like a yo yo and still nothing done!!!! Spy build gets cheated on plunder, and android phone don't show count down on EE. But who cares just going to say send feedback and then they are going to say post in forum!! Ya should run for a political office! You would do well ...lol..thanks for all the help!!!

9. EE wars need to be available during the week as mentioned earlier. I'm sure any clans opting to war during the week will be fully expecting to come up with a mismatch and just accept it.
    Even an eb junky like me likes the new war system and with it only being 4hrs it is definitely able to be done during the week. We even have Christmas holidays soon where a lot of people will be (sadly yes lol) sitting around all day on kaw only able to do EBs.
    Not many bother with the old war system due to the ridiculous lead in time to the start of war. Fix this also to 1hrs please.

10. Personally I don't like that changing color of ur name costs more than increasing ur strength.. Raise 1 or lower 1 plz!!!

11. Thanks devs for a good war system. Any spy builds that complain can change ur build if ur so upset. Personally I like the war system now and it is really fun.

12. The problem with opt-in is that u can't make fair match ups if it doesn't know who is all participating. The system would get way too complex so just be happy with the veil spell.

13. I like the Veil of Evasion, also. It just makes it more challenging as an owner to know your clan members better. Which I like. I like how it encourages more individual accountability. I think it will be easier for a member to cast a 48 hr spell than for the active war participants to opt in.

14. Been playing for 6 months these were my first wars , love it keep up the great work the game just gets better!

15. I am going to say : I love new war system.

16. Thanks for addressing the issues bit by bit to make the war more efficient & fun. Though I noticed some changes on my shortcut menu & suggest to put it back the way it used to be, where you can access your allies instead of the settings (for android).
    I also like to add in the issue of spy builds with eb bonus concerns, most of the eb's are now focus on haunting cuz that's still the best eb for gold. But for hansels or for players with heavy spy build with EE the eb bonus are quite low or you can't distinguish the difference at all. Yes, its true that it increase our plunder per hits but the eb bonus are quite low. So what Im doing right now, when I have the time is to unload every 30mins to ensure I get high eb bonus.

-thanks-

17. 1. Better to have opt in system.
    2. Have wars on weekdays (maybe two a day, diff time zones each day).
    3. Exclusive items for EE holders? :)
    4. ***EE doesnt do much. if u just nomad from clan to clan looking for item ebs that are halfway over, its faster to get items than a lv3 EE.***
    5. Mith to inferno sounds good.

18. You're welcome Devs! Just wondering if those who participated will be receiving a Beta badge  ? Also, lag remains to be the biggest issue. Hope that can be resolved soon. Keep up the good work 

19. Love the wars..but why is there not a sign up for every hr of everyday...clans sign up for the hrs that r good for them and all who sign up for same hr r matched..all day everyday...if not enough sign up...message sent..and oh yeah...would love some crazy random drops..super helm found or 500i bill found split with your team. But all and all its a great system but times need to be GREATLY be increased. Ty

20. ooh! :p Of course, we must thank you for such an amazing game. :)