Ares vs Sparta elite owner and friends

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_One_Original_FaIrY_DeViL_-, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Dogs can ride rolled coasters now? Lmfao

2. Hey btw weebus I'm not pinned. Keep trying. 

3. He isn't lying lol Weezus my attempt to get you in trouble failed :lol:

4. I hate when I miss the all pots button :c

5. That's a tasty build. No pots required for attack.

6. Lol I was just assassinating xD

7. This is what I imagine the "forum supporters" spend their time doing. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    [​IMG]

8. Looks legit to me 

9. LOL. …

10. Lol it always makes me laugh peeps postin with no stat alts. Thats the same as hiding behind a mask cuz u that god damn ugly.

And not posted cuz its nothing to do with you ya nosey forum dwellers. Sad little EB warriors sit and watch other peoples drama cuz you not got the balls to get involved in ya own.

11. More trash talking no actual facts from SE as usual. Fail support and respect Ares 100% at least he fights with cause and honarably with no trash talking

12. Ever think some people aren't als and really just don't dedicate their whole life to kaw just saying.

13. I think i know what happened (judging by the op and comments by se)

Ares was kicked from the clan (as is the owner's/ admins' right) because he wasn't what they were looking for. He then started bitching about the clan in pm. The owner of said clan was informed and the clan started farming him.

Now as you can see by the bold letters, he talked about CLAN and the CLAN farmed him. See what im hinting at?

14. i still have yet to hear wat ares did?

15. I still haven't heard what he did either?

16. Where's the proof any Ss? And even if he did it's just an opinion everyone has to like you or you get butthurt lmfao fail

17. Does it really matter? He was kicked and then started trash talking the clan in pm. This got him farmed

18. Who cares what he did? SE knows what he did, and it's their call to farm him. If it had anything to do with you, you'd know what he did. I'm going to guess those that need to know, do know.