Hard eb stategy for low stats?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by chip793, Nov 26, 2012.

1. I recently got into a bind because I was skimming a hard eb in order to buy attack pots to use on it, just because skimming gives more gold I was mocked and branded selfish.

Is there anyone who can see why I was doing this that can confirm if it's better or not for low stats to skim in order to hit more? My friend got very upset at me because I was doing it my way and stole/assassinated me a total of 5 times because I tried to explain it...

2. It's perfect. Why the **** would you be farmed for skimming an EB? That gets you more gold, and isn't greedy at all.

I mean, so attacking an EB is a sign of greed?what kind of logic is that? .

3. It's better to skim, definitely. You do the same damage as if you were unloading troops, but you earn more gold…

So if your clan mate valued that, he could see it as progress for you. 

4. No. A lot of people only skim .-.

5. Thank you so much for your honest responses, I was really upset yesterday and left my clan because I was scared they would get hit because of me...

He said "Trust me, I've been playing longer than you." as if game time makes him smarter... :'(

6. If they hit you because of that, let me know.
    That's ridiculous.

7. Lol I am too impatient I just unload, although as a hansel my start attack payout is usually very close to my end attack payout

8. Also, sometimes game time does mean they are smarter in that particular thing.

Who is this friend?

9. Well flint it is nearly no difference for you, but if you are an attack build is is so much better to skim!

10. I won't say, I owe him that much. If I got him farmed I would be just as low as he was. :-\

11. No matter what build, end payout will be better. If you can barely hit the EB, then skimming makes a better % of success, so less wasted troops.

12. What would be interesting is if you stated who said those things and other specifics...

13. Like I asked? Yes.

14. Leave that clan, they aren't very bright

15. I did leave, but only to protect them... They were my first KaW family.

16. How you protect them? From their own stupidness?

17. Correction...not stupidness, just lack of knowledge but claiming to have said knowledge anyway.

18. Wierdos they are indeed

19. Yes your "first KaW family" is a bit off in the head because skimming would even help them in the long run with total % lost...haha I guess some clans are just full of noobs