Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Feedback

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Nov 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Final round of EE beta. The other side ff. I was ranked 9 / 50 on our side and only got 9 mith (over 100 actions). I spent 14. Mith payout seems weighted towards ppl who got KO's. a clan works together to get KO's. should spread the reward out a little better. Over all I really like the war system 

2. I heard match ups are being made by prestige rank. When will this be changed to being matched my clan cs??? Otherwise, I love war. And this is fun.

3. Matchups never used prestige ranks at any point in the beta test.

4. Fix the matchups please, Council of Foxhound (Ranked 444) went up against Trident of Honor(42). This proved to be a waste of time. Props to ToH for kicking our butts, but please fix this for a more enjoyable experience for the community.

5. There is a grammar error on the round info page. It says 'Mithril must be casted' (should be 'Mithril must be cast').

6. Couldn't have gone more poorly! System crash for 10-15 minutes and then worst lag ever. Go back to regular war, this is horrible!

7. New matchup system is much better (at least for us). Thanks for fixing it!

1ིᎦᎿ1ྀ

8. @kaw_admin: I must say first that I love the new war system. This run we seemed to be matched up against a clan much much weaker than us and they ended up forfeiting at the two hour mark. We did notice an increase in the amount of plunder earned per attack/steal (less war tax) but the payout at the end seemed to be the same or worse. Just wanted to ask you to have a look into this to make sure the payout after war was updated to give out more mith than previous wars.

Thank you again for listening to us and trying to make this war system the best it can be before making it go live.

 ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ŦĦɆ ĦᎥŦ ႽQɄȺƉ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟

9. Today the "council of foxhound" (rank 444), was matched to "Trident of Honor "(rank 42). That 400 slot difference, in my mind is unequal and unfair. We got hammered. No amount of tactic would equalize this match. If your goal was for us to forfeit, you succeeded. However, if you want us to forfeit sooner, you should've matched us up against the #1 clan. It was a sucky experience. You surely can do a lot better.

Have a Super Day

10. House Do'Urden (rank 452) was paired up against Reunion (rank 21) too. Nothing against our opponent, their execution was flawless. But maybe try the rank 444 clan against the rank 452 clan next time, with the rank 42 clan trying their luck against the rank 21 clan. I'm not a math genius, but this isn't rocket science guys.

11. THX FOR REFUND AND XTALS FOR THE VEIL PROBLEM

12. I had 229 actions and ko'd 12 ppl and had 0 ko against me and my payment is only 12 mith. When a clan mate of mine had less actions then me and only had ko'd 2 ppl and she got 24 mith as payment. How can she get twice the payout as me?.... This payout system is not working right. It doesn't make sense. And I another clan mate had more ko's then me and more plunder earned a his payout was only 7 mith. When we all use full mith for war. We don't even make back the mith we used in the war

13. Thnx for the xtals and mith although I must say the lag was sooooo bad. My troops went from fb to 0 in 20 secs and 2 sets of notifications by 1 person.

14. Hi devs
    Im still waiting for my estoc edge from thursday last week. Pls look forward to it

15. I would like to know how we (Globally United) Rank 70 Prestige 1000 got matched against a top 5 Clan. It was clearly a total mismatch and would love to know how clans are matched.

16. My clan signed up but didnt Get a matchup? What happend here?

17. @devs: The estoc wars are very unfair to smaller clans because they have to unit with friends to have "enough power" during the war( if you want the smaller, unprofitabel player to leave this game it is the right way.) and "if" they win a war they have to leave the warclan because their homeclan needs them back but on this way the gold-spell is dropped. They can not full up their pots and mithrils. The consequence is that they arent able/demotivated to take part on other estoc wars and go back to their EPICclans because they need the gold for wars they would like to join
    So all in all pls find a new way for the dropping of the gold-spell that the smaller ones have fun too at this new brilliant aspect of kaw.

18. Our clan did not receive payout at the end of war we received a reward but no gold. I'm new to this so I may be confused. All I got was the mithril I cast back and attack plunder. Not worth doing again unless this was some sort of glitch for my clan

19. Mad said before, the roster numbering was needed, but ranks need to stay as most powerful down to week est !!
    The plunder roster shifts every update and I'm sick of scrolling down a different list everytime!!
    I find myself hitting a different person than I started hitting, midway threw attacking!!
    Very disrupting when speed wins the war!
    I don't think I'll war tomorrow as I was hopeful these would be fixed , considering the amount of feedback stating this problem yesterday.
    And pc users are at a very terrible disadvantage . Can't be speedy in attacking at all with pc. Not impressed devs. In fact , I'm disappointed that you couldn't figure out a way to fix:(
    1 Star

20. We should have it so that when you get KO'd, we should be knocked out of the war permanently, last clan standing wins

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.