Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Feedback

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Nov 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This new system war is really fun especially when u KO someone. What I would like u guys to change is when someone gets KO'd after his 15m waiting time they should regen to full troops and spies this way more people are able to get some more plunder and KO's and it would help people who can't buy crystals to earn more..... ZAFT

2. First, I'd like to say that the new beta war, and especially this weekends times, the new spells and the increased payout show how responsive to the community KAW admin is being in this beta process.

With that said, I want to point out my biggest beef with this whole system that I'm sure many in the same boat will share. It SUCKS being a bigger account in the new war structure. Every single war I've done, from 30 seconds in for 4 hours, I've been KO or self KO based on timing, and I'm getting pummeled by tiny little accounts (I won't use the word newb) and it makes me wonder WHY on earth did I work so DAMN hard to get to where I am, if the payout is being sc/ass pinned by a bunch of small 3-6 month old accounts in under 30 seconds, every war? I won't say I "earned the right" to anything, but I'll point out what I see the flaws are:

1. Now that scouts have changed in troops used/burnt AND new Att pots added, any small account can burn a MASSIVE full static pot bonus to scout any account and i can't defend with my own def pots. This isn't fair either Let me use pots to defend scouts or make it so an attacker can't use attack pots to boost a scout attack.

2. Sure I get more fails vs me then if I was a smaller account, but when 50 ppl Inc on you in 30 seconds doesnt matter how many u win, each loss kills my troops, then at a certain point I'm weak enough to get successes vs and bam...KO'd. Now I dont have any problem with a reasonably sized account winning on a percentage basis, but when accounts 1/10 my size are killing large chunks of my troops and I'm WINNING it really sucks. So how do we fix this? Failed attacks of all kinds should have a MUCH greater range of troop loss vs different stat/BFA accounts. So when I defend Vs a comparable build I lose a comparable amount of troops but vs a small build half, a third, a quarter my size, I lose progressively MUCH less then I currently do. If they want the big reward of hitting a bigger account, then they should bear a greater risk too, and not just by losing more of their own troops, I should lose a significant amount less as well.

3. this last one is a little more of an "out there" request. But spies in the new war are still at a bigger advantage, they can still play to Thier strengths. 0 gold they are DTW to Att from Att builds. 0 troops, dtw Att from all...so if u are a big hansel, basically u are worried about being SB to pin...and can stay immune to your biggest weakness all war, but u defend with your strength, your great big spy stats. So your much harder to KO. Now attack builds don't have the same luxury, if I pin my spies and keep troops high, I'm KO easy with ass. I say if a spy is DTW attack with 0 gold/0 troops then an attack build should be DTW ass, with 0 spies and/or 0 gold.

3. Agree!!

4. @val- you are built for eb's, not for wars. So, of course, you are going to be a huge target.

I guess people should have considered building for defense rather than throwing up a crap hybrid build because they "heard" it makes an extra 200 mil in completion bonus per haunting (god forbid you lose that 200 mil every couple hours for the ability to actually DEFEND yourself)
    Also, you are open to EVERYONE as a hybrid. It's like the worst build for this system ever. No towers and always open for pures, hansels, hybrids, attacks, and towers.

You honestly have no one to blame except yourself for your crappy performance.

However, there is hope. I have met two hybrids who can actually war and manage to rise above their handicap impaired build and do okay.

I guess you should start setting your timer for 14 min 30 sec and get the head start or xtal out and take your beating for being the weakest, best paying build in your clan :)

Good day, sir

5. As for your point number 1: build some spy towers. Your build sucks. Don't blame the system because you have a crappy war build.

6. 2) fails DO kill less troops than successes, nub. And considering, once again, that your build is just begging to be ko'ed, can you really blame people for playing to YOUR weaknesses? Part of strategy is learning how to defend against this. I guess you should consider A) building some towers or B) working on a strategy to counteract your sucky build.

7. For your number 3- lolwut? Spies have the ADVANTAGE? Seriously! Seriously?!? I know you're kidding now. Because it makes me sad to think you just nob'ed yourself up to t5 stats without actually understanding anything about the game. 

So- lets try to clarify. Because you really sadden me. 1) you state that spies are harder to ko. It takes the same number of successful or failed scouts, steals, ass to kill any player to zero. So- lets say you have 400k troops and a bc spy has 700k, the number of troops assed per action will increase based on opponents troops. So- that theory is debunked. If you, at 2 mil spy, zero your attack troops, then you will work EXACTLY the same as a hansel. And it will take the same number of fails (since you say you get fails) to zero you as it will a bc spy.

Next, LOLWUT???? You built yourself as a crappy hybrid and now you want the perks of either being a hansel or an attack build? Erm. NO. Hansels are at a huge disadvantage because they are open at 1% to attacks. And always open for steals, even when zero'ed troops. Ugh. Do your homework and stop making my head hurt with your anti-logic.

8. I think some people actually like 4 hour wars. Can u also pay the winners bronze bars untax too?

9. Hi it would be great if a warning was to prompt you that before you leave a clan you will loose you bonus estoc trial spell. Thanks

10. In my opinion, there should be a delay on updating knock outs, making it harder to time a player and giving them an actual chance to war. I saw too many payers during the whole 4 hrs being ko or self ko due to being timed, they didn't stand a chance. Maybe delaying the updates or something to that effect could help

11. I understand why you lose a level of Estoc's edge when you leave the clan you got it in, but I don't get why I loose another level when I leave a clan I didn't war in.

12. Opting Out

If u already have EE SPELL and have to opt out, got a wedding. Will lose a lose a EE level for opting out, I'm warring in 2 but can't do all 3. So if I opt out will I lose a level?

13. I feel screwed over for our match-ups. I got matched up with a clan where their weakest player was the same size as my 4th biggest player. Uncool.

14. This is regarding Veil spells...

i recently cast the 24 hr spell b4 an estoc war. But later due to my buggy mouse i accidently clicked on the join war tab and i was included in the war roster as active.

the spell says that is cannot be revoked please look into this matter devs.

15. Veil of evasion doesn't work. Half of my clan didn't use it and they are losing us the war. Instead, an opt-in spell will be useful. Members who want to war will use the spell and rest will stay inactive.

16. Overall it was better than before but still new to work on lag and matchup problems right now I'm facing #13 on LB for strength

17. Did not seem like the reward was as described
    Don't feel like it compensates for pots and mithril used
    Really need to add some gold to the reward
    Still lags
    Still lots of fun!!
    Thanks.

18. very good but still have a lag at one point ut said still attacking for 15mins even reset app and phone and wouldnt work besides lag very good war system

19. Sorry about that kory...that was a very unfair matchup...respect for trying though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.