CR Leaders: Can You Come Out And Play?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SicNocXxDr34dL0rdxX, Nov 21, 2012.

1. @100Gz I won't take sides here both stories r to bias (as usual in any war) :) but anyhow I'm sure CR cud take on SN and win eventually ect just better banks and more seasoned... But why take u on 1v1 is the question in any situation they r portrayed as bigger so they're using they're resources bc it has potential to end this quicker... Just my opinion! GL to all

2. Family is Family. You get one you get all. Didn't know we had other options.

3. Which is obviously CR just being dead weight, letting your "family" do the work for you

4. Ok cool. So thread served its purpose then. No reason to continue it IMO. 

5. Arguing with you Cmoney is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are.... It's just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board, and strut around like it won.

6. "You get one you get all."

Only on the Internet. It'd be rather embarrassing if your mother still fought your battles as an adult.

7. Bigger banks lololol, we will see the condition of their banks in a few months. Ill also be posting each bank name on this thread so everyone can see the condition of their banks.

8. And just like a pigeon right when you got that shiny new clan I'm gonna **** all over it.

We got rid of our dead weight after you guys left.

"oh no he didn't"

9. Ask johnny to come out of pin, pot burning time. Thanks

10. A JP? 

11. LOL, quite a funny thread. Curious about the absence of 900 successful defense barges on some posters? Was CRD a new non-warring part of CR that then broke away? Just trying to piece things together with limited information.

12. hmm, yep i have my defense badges

13. Good question Lor. I'm going to take the time to research that answer so I'm sure I can be accurate.

One a side note: What's funnier to me is you say that while sitting in the respect family as an admin. Where were you when we warred two different ally clans of yours on separate occasions?

14. Excellent question gz. He was clearly talking about me though, lol. Just for clarification.

15. Not muc for banter, but hey, a war is a war. I'll welcome the chance to test myself whenever possible. My opinion is biased like the rest, but then again, I don't really care on anything that happens. Good luck Apoc, hope to see you in my newsfeed.

16. Off-Topic for a reason.

I'm seeing lots of recruitment threads recently.

And now that CRD is umm getting farmed by CR n Associates.
    I find it pretty hard to believe that ex-CRD members have not actually gone over to the iG recruitment forum thread n asked for diplomatic immunity. (A very American thing to do)

You have:
    1. War experience
    2. Know the secrets of the inner workings of CR leadership n council
    3. You even know who is the mole in iG
    4. IG would actually welcome you with open arms to get rid of the mole.
    5. In time you'd actually become the next generation of sleepers for CR n Associates.

Well think about it. :)))

17. ^ very interesting proposal. Excited to see a response :)

18. They may know how cr diplomacy works but how different is it from every other war clan? I know it's not cr is an unreasonable in their requests.
    You may have your differences with them but realize that they are not hiding behind and alliance because you know that CR/KotFE/TS/WoG are 1 family mess with one mess with all.

I respect sicnoc for what their doing and the point their trying to prove.

GoDs_iLLeST
    ⊀Ot╒☰
    ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸A̸Ł༒ཾPS̸Ξ༻