Anti War Tactics

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Yarmes-TS, Nov 21, 2012.

1. So here is my first anti-guide to fighting in a osw.

Here's a step by step guide:

1. Drop all Allies.
    2. Drop all SDP and ADP
    3. Only hit EB's preferably Haunting you make more I hear!
    4. Act Dead no wall post or Forum Post
    5. Try to bore your opponent into submission.
    6. Create a Alt to talk **** on walls and Forums!
    7. If all else fails go inactive for a number of months, then come back and pretend nothing happened!

Now if all these steps are followed and your still being hit then you know you've found a half decent war clan. This is when you start your uber secret pow wow and turn spy along with the rest of your mates in your clan, bide your time well possibly 5-6 months then come back at the clan that caused you so much heart ache. Spy Farming them till again you bore them to death with your sdp burning (they have 1000s btw) this will finally result in you bring awarded a top accolade as a warrior of KaW.

Congratulations you've just won your first osw.

Yarmes

2. Sounds like 90% of all kaw wars :)
    Nice call. 

3. No no . Post in banner (sleeping plz don't hire allies) then you find a Hansel way bigger then you and scout bomb the hell out of em then att and get great plunder use that not towards sdp or adp but toward more allies that no ones going to hire cuz your banner seems like an obvious set up

4. You forgot step 8 Yarmes 

8 Pretend you gave your account to an rl buddy 

5. I dont know who this thread is mocking....

6. I know the general idea but i dont know if its aimed at any specific clan.

7. Not aimed at anyone in particular just how it seems to be.

Ox your right I did forget a step I probably forgot a few. Lol

8. This one DJ

9. So true Yarmes

10. Definitely not regs...

11. … what about, post your timezone on forums so the community protects you from strips?

But really, if I feel that my defense potions will be burned in a long term OSW, I would sell them right away… but it'd be a pure spy ._.

12. 9. Drop your buildings until your to small to hit

Works every time 

13. Meal u mean do a Fraz 

14. Illus is right..some do a gang bang also, makes em feel like winnersvery popular tactic in today's kaw..
    Regs did drop def pots and were pinning on ebs at some point but never converted to spies (at least the majority of them).
    Art dropped buildings in the past as well as have reset.
    The longest wars are fought by spies that have nothing to lose. That's why those wars are longest. Doesn't make them good warriors if u ask me but I guess we can appreciate the stubbornness lol

15. Nice thread ;)

16. Good one yarmes lol