1 v 1 cf terms?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Oli_MaCHiNE-Bear, Nov 21, 2012.

1. So llllIllSTORM____TROOPERlllIIlI and I are doing a friendly 1 v 1. And we are both stumped as to what the cf terms should be. We need your help lol. Dont make any stupid suggestions please. and remember , this is friendly.

P.s. Troll here and both storm and I will have fun with your newsfeed after this 1 v 1.

Good day :mrgreen:

2. Umm crap allies hired off the other to an amount both agree ?

3. Loser makes a thread entitled "I'm a fairy princess". It must include pictures of fairy princesses.

4. Volley alt to 1 trill

5. And yes, I'm being serious. Avoiding embarrassment should be somewhat good motivation.

6. Must sing a 1D song in WC (withought getting silenced) and only speak in rhyme for the next week after CF.

7. It has to be embarrassing, MGK had a good one, if they aren't creative with it then it wont work.

8. Tweak it though, they have to make a thread telling forums why they love fairy princesses more than life

9. Hmmm... interesting...

10. Make it funny for everyone

11. See anything you like Storm? lol

12. Not really lol, idk how to post pictures :x

13. Loser changes their name to Slave_of_(Winner's name) for 1 week.

14. no name changing as that costs money? uh heller

15. Even more motivation not to lose.

16. Loser makes a thread congratulating the other player on their win :D

17. Reset and make a thread or make a thread and get someone to help u volley them

18. Loser is forced to speak only by the use of Emojis for a pre-determined amount of time.

Clan owners  will enforce terms 

Should also be a system war so we can really determine the winner 

19. Just in case you cant read the original post, ill repeat it here. FRIENDLY 1 v 1. even if i won i wouldnt make him reset. thats just stupid. as we are both not low stat players

20. The person who wants to surrender must get him/herself silenced, as a cf term