Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Final Round! *Veil Update*

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Final Round!

@KaW_Admin: Will those marked inactive with the new mith spell contribute in strength/stats to the matchup? It would suck if a clan filled at 100 but with 50 war actives and 50 mith marked inactive was set up against a clan of 100 actives.

Otherwise, looking forward to the new updates and payout!

2. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Final Round!

Your new improvements say that we'll get Mith and Pots used payed back to us but then you say the winning side gets a portion of Mith and pots used added to our rewards.
    So do you mean we get costs back plus a portion of their cost back as an extra reward too?

3. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Final Round!

@axle
    No they won't add to clan strength, reread the OP it's in there.

4. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Final Round!

From what I understand Panic, all of the pots/mith use go into a big pool of mith and then the winning team shares that out along with their reward for winning. Losing clan gets nothing

5. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Final Round!

Forgot to say great work Devs, everyone seems to love the new war system. I'v been busy last few weeks, hope to join a clan this weekend to try it out.

6. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Final Round!

That is pretty close to correct yes. If you win, you will get most of the costs (Mith+Pots) you spent in the war, plus a portion of all of the costs (Mith+Pots) your opponent spent. This will all be paid out in Mithril.

7. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Final Round!

I read that part too Joe but right above that it says that each persons Individual Mith and pot cost will be payed back in a portion. But then above that it says all cost will be payed back.

8. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Final Round!

Okay thanks for the clarification kaw_admin, again great work. :D

9. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Final Round!

@KaW_admin I emailed support and they said it was to be decided. I would like a straight answer. Yes or no to the beta achieve. Because that may determine a lot of people's involvement in the beta.

10. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Final Round!

Who even cares about mithril nowadays? Id much rather have a bronze bar reward than mithril, mithril, and more mithril.

11. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Final Round!

The drop in war tax makes warring a no brainer! FINALLY!!!

12. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Final Round!

Could someone clarify what the payout pool actually is?? Thanks!

13. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Final Round!

Mithril is needed for hitting the opponents win or lose. My concern would be this becomes a knockout tournament where slowly competing clans are knocked out by running low on mith. Not being able to fight the opponents as effectively as such no reason to war if you know you enter on an uneven field.
    It will reduce the sign up rates. Thus making these wars more elitist and not open to all.
    The fixes are either mith very reguarly on sale. Which will harm players growth for those not hlbc. And as such reduce incentive to war.
    Or reward some win or lose based on actions performed and amount used.
    The wining spoils hopefully will work far better. Time will tell. And yes bronze bars. And new equipment to replace equipment dropped in ebs would be a great incentive as well.

14. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Final Round!

Thanks devs!
    The new spell will just make life so easy :)

15. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Final Round!

Bren that will depend on the warring clans and what their members spend on mith and pots. Devs could give equation but it will vary every war.

16. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Final Round!

I think this is Amazing, it gives all clans a chance to be part of the Beta Wars, Im in for sure.

17. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Final Round!

Kaw Admin, correct me if im wrong, but did I read a portion of pots used and mith spells given as a reward, but still paid out in mith? If so, im still unsure if this is worth my time.

18. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Final Round!

Thanks knight.

We should be able to sell mith.

19. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Final Round!

Agreed mith needs to be saleable if we are being compensated for pot usage. Or reward that portion in bronze bars as suggested by others.

20. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Final Round!

Would be very nice to be able to take edge away with you when you leave clan, and i mean not losing any level. Been away from home clan whole time due to not wanting to lose it. It does not bring clan loyalty up just frustrates ppl and forces them to stay.