way to make the game funner

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by LIGHTS_OUT, Nov 18, 2012.

1. So I pretty much quit the game about a month ago, and yesterday I started back up, and on my second hit on a eb I told myself this is boring how do I make this game fun for me ( not u ) so I sold all of my building ( was at 6.7m cs ) until I had one coe and one SOS, I also have a few equipment that most of the other players now at my new size do not have, so in relationship I have an advantage over them, and now I continue to "farm" them.. to me this is better than a eb or .another turtle war, and I have no weakness, because I don't care about gaining money to grow it get stronger, only reason I'm even playing ( which is mabey a hour a day at the most

2. Is to farm plays, so if ur planing on quitting I suggest do this, cause it's not as bad as a even

3. Eb stupid auto correct

4. Love the strategyas long as its fun for you then kudos to you. And also great strategy never thought about dropping build and using items previously earned as a trump card to farm smaller nOobs with.

5. But funny idea lol

6. Throw in the ability to use mith to as a bonus

7. im sorry but
    *more fun

8. Funner isn't a word

9. I beg to differ, funner and funniest were recently added to the dictionary.(As of about a year ago)

10. "funner" is still incorrect grammar whether it is or isn't in the dictionary

11. Which dictionary?

There is no such word as "funner"

12. If you wanted to get grammatically correct, it would be, 'more fun'.

13. PS, @ op, sounds fun, keep up the good work. :lol:

14. Nice when i decide to quit ill probably try this

15. Funniest has a different denotation than fun, and I would hope and pray that funner is not in the dictionary. Then again, if they just added words like bromance, man-cave, and f-bomb I wouldn't be surprised.

16. I have thought of this before. I always wondered what would happen if someone with maxed equipment dropped to 1 stable.

**** much? :lol: