Hansel Guide

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by fluffles, Oct 6, 2012.

1. My lowlands consist of (mostly)SoSs, but in my highlands I have 10 guilds. I keep building guilds in the highlands and completly skip SoS, right? ._.

2. Need ur guidance, now i have 40 land, 1 castle lvl 3, 1 titan liar lvl 3, and 38 guilds lvl 4. What best thing i do next? save up to swap for 5 guilds into sos, or just continue buy land and build guild on it, or continue buy land and build sos ? or any better idea? Thank you ツ

3. Save 300b.

I can bring in 30b a day on a guild hansel. Shouldn't take long.

4. Save up and change the guilds at once? that what u mean?
    I got around 10b a day. Hehe …
    Thank you

5. So about my build what to do what to do? It's on page six (my
    Post)

6. i easily get 25-30 bill a day :D

7. When would it be a good time to convert SoS to volary? Will it affect the plunder as well??

8. OMGOd ! Amazing Thanks so much :D

9. One of the best guides out there, thank you Val and fluffles for re-posting. Only reason I would recommend Ambush over NML is because of stealing gemstones and no annoying shield. As for Haunting, if you're not catching item stage you are better off doing Ambush.

10. nml you get a chance at a drop.

11. Shamelessly bumping my own thread. 

12. That is crap then...I make 30.8mil and aren't even a pure spy. I'm more of a attack person. Starting to not want to swap...

13. Not on this account. But on my main. On FoD I do 30.8mil tops and in Haunting I do 29mil.

14. This guide is.....

Well it's fluffy.

15. lcm. Get active and growing eh ;) get u off my hands

16. [​IMG]

I got 16 mill and I have 5 SoS and 21 guilds. It that good for my stats??

17. Like the guide :)

Wondering though. If converting from lvl 4 guild to lvl1 volary would be a great drop?

I am 34 lands with one t4 attack and rest guilds right now.. I was thinking if I explored the 12 highlands to get castle upgrade, then started the conversion process to volaries. Either lvl 1 or 2. Skipping the SoS all together...

Thoughts?

18. I get 24 mil a hit with only 5 SOS

19. @phonz - You will regret upgrading to volary at your current size. Stick to guilds and uncovering land, be patient.

20. You guys do realise you don't have to follow the 2/3 rule? Plunder doesn't drop that much aslong as you stick to throwing a level 3 SOS up immediately.
    The stats are worth it and no point banking 320bil to convert all those guilds into SOS at once. Waste of time and money, when you have like 300bil out, 1 or 2 steals will hurt ALOT. So I suggest just convert them 1 by 1.

Ps. Read MissMelon's guide on Hansels and scroll down to the SOS conversion part.