Estoc v Europe/UK

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Queen, Nov 15, 2012.

1. I love what you are doing devs! But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! Can we have more wars scheduled to suit us European cousins 

2. I believe it would be better for you to gather all your thoughts into an email and send that off to support@athinkingape.com.

3. Ok this is my opinion on this since do many cry about they can't war cause they n wrong time zone. I call bull !! I say this cause if you can't take 4hrs out for a war no matter what time then u don't need to war. I personally work a lot during the weekends however I can forgo a few hrs of sleep by staying up a little later than I wanted too or wake up a little earlier. It is impossible for any game developer to make world events convienet for every time zone when there r 24 of them.

Again this is just my opinion Gl to all participants this upcoming weekend have a great time n ur war.

4. Yer there is no evening times for us!! Last time we atleast had the second war at a decent time!!

5. So 3rd war is great time for uk or the 2nd. Like woundtite stated if u truly want to do these wars you would make the time needed. Please lock this worthless thread.

 ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟Ꮋ ͟Ꭼ ͟Ꭺ ͟ཞ ͟Ꭲ ͟o ͟ᵳ ͟ Ꮐ ͟Ꮎ ͟Ꮮ ͟Ꭰ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟
    ༺Ħ♡ǤÁ̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻

6. ANyone have a clan for me to join for estoc today? I'm battle ready. 5mil cs

7. GMT is 8 hours ahead of PST. So yeah... Tare A little unsuitable for those of us in this time zone. :|

8. *they're a

9. @grup- you obviously failed maths... These times are awful.

10. 9am is a good time war 4hrs end at 1pm have the day to party or be wjth the kids, war 3 5am so u lose a few hrs of sleep but it ends at 9am u can nap and have your day open. Again sacrifice if u cant dont join in that simple.

11. Also keep in mind most these times suck for American east coast times as well but you dont see them crying like a bunch of whiny asses do you? So suck it up and make the time that best suits you and your clan and hope to see you in war!

 ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟Ꮋ ͟Ꭼ ͟Ꭺ ͟ཞ ͟Ꭲ ͟o ͟ᵳ ͟ Ꮐ ͟Ꮎ ͟Ꮮ ͟Ꭰ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟
    ༺Ħ♡ǤÁ̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻

12. what time are the wars at for eastern time?