Hearts of Gold (HoG) are about to become extinct

Discussion in 'Wars' started by solve, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Hiring allies is a big part of the game. It is not an act of war. I get stripped and I don't care. I once attacked someone ONCE and got farmed and stripped for it. (over reAction). Well my point is if you lose your allies, don't be a ***** and hire more with the money you got

2. Is there an echo in here?

3. I say if there was no hostility or disrespect HoG would have moved

4. OliBear go **** yourself. I applied repeatedly at Kotfe as an annoyance to them, seems it worked for a while as they locked requests both there and at apocalypse. Still haven't been less then half troop every time I've logged on. So you guys clearly talk bigger then you act. And just to make it easier for you guys I am resetting 8th of December. *Watch this space* till then I'm angering everyone I can.

5. Cool story bro, tell it again :)

6. Damn your annoying people by spamming them with applying to their clan? I wish I was as cool as you :c

7. Ha! That's all I could do at that time cause I actually was pinned, be it either self pinned or actually actively pinned by you guys. I do what I can how I can when I can.

8. That's awesome man...

9. Crying about being beat up by cry babies..... Hmmmm there has to be some irony there, right?

10. Why would we be the cry-babies, Wh33lz? Please enlighten me. :)

11. Like the previous HoG members said if your support them for standing up against us. Pls do join their clan and see how long you'll last 

12. Why dont you join solve and teach us "cry babies" a lesson? oh thats right, you dont have the balls. Back to your EB you go. :lol:

13. Word Oli

14. It's always the  talk that starts osw. How do you expect to talk crap and not get farmed? Than make a forum thread saying your being bullied? They gave u multiple chances, alternatives, and you choose to take me to war. Than you can't call them bully's all in one sentence. Noobs never get it, its not the action that gets you noobs in trouble , it's the trash talk that comes afterward. I want to see how your going to destroy hog , op.

15. OP will destroy HoG by playing dead.

16. Lol respect for standing up for yourself. It's good to be see eb clan actually attempting to war. But you picked wrong opponent. HoG will chew you out and spit out the remains lol

New Age

17. I do not consider hiring 3 underpriced allies from 3 different people on same clan and then being told to volley an ally to 100b a way out at all. I'd do exactly what OP did: "**** you, **** your ******** terms, lets battle." Too bad his clan doesn't seem to agree wholly. I would not have made a thread however. Still don't see why the 3 people who had their allies hired couldn't deal with it themselves. Typical of gutless fucks who are too coward to back themselves. Grow a pair, deal with your problems yourself. Nuff said

18. Oh come on, we all know why you keep on spitting crap on to this thread is because you were strip farmed by HoG a while back. Way to hold a grudge man.

19. Look, if you guys are so bad ass, join the war. Otherwise shut your face. This clan isn't fighting back. All they know Is repeat button. Woohoo, I defeated the apparitions. Look at all the noob comments like" if your ally is being bought wont your ally grow so they can join your big clan. Really, stop playing kaw. You make other people who are new more dumb with those comments. Anyways show some love for solve and join them so we can teach you a lesson as well