Hearts of Gold (HoG) are about to become extinct

Discussion in 'Wars' started by solve, Nov 14, 2012.

1. @Olibear, a look at my build should provide some insight into whether I war or not.

@ark - yes, buying allies could raise suspicions, particularly when accompanied by spy farming. But, if someone shops underpriced actives from a sub-clan and volleys them to market, that is not a suspicious activity by itself. When I'm in war I try and bank my excess $ in junk allies and if those start getting bought, well, that could trigger an investigation as to whether the buyer is a ham fisted bank. I guess I'm saying that context matters.

2. ... Read your sentence before giving that Derp face, you're going to get wrinkles soon if you keep doing that... 

3. @ Lormaster - wars have begun in this game of sillier reasons. Ally purchase wars are as old as the game.

Not that I usually check or even give a **** when hiring allies, but several from the same clan during system wars is a dick move and will likely get you farmed. If I did what op did, I'd expect some form of retribution against me as well.

I wouldn't make a forum post or get sassy when approached about it unless I could actually back it up though - that's where OP went wrong.

And the determining factor of right / wrong in this particular case is irrelevant. Both parties are operating within built-in game mechanics and playing the game. KaW is a world spun by Darwin - the fittest will survive, the weaker will die off.

4. Fittest implies strength... Liar

5. That awkward moment...

6.  THATS CHEATING!!! 

7. LOL, he's entitled to edit his post so the image error is deleted. ;-)

8. No he isn't.

9. Ah, and the post gets fixed. I like the pic. It's beyond my skills to create, but adds a nice touch.

10.  Gotta watch out for you sneaky suckers catching my post errors ...

Feel like Mrs Pentz, my 3rd grade English teacher is watching me again.

 I hated that ****

11. Have fun with your new chew toy Papabear! Support for our brothers and sisters in HoG
    LimbHanger༺ Á̸P☣Ć̸A̸Ł༒ཾPS̸Ξ༻

12. Too late, already got the ss, babe. 

Hmmmm
    [​IMG]

13. OP said himself,

A tiny eb noob clan vs a giant force..

So... How do you plan on making them extinct? Your funds are probably at 0 as we speak.

14. Support to HoG
    Solve, all you will accomplish is the destruction of your clan!!
    ༺W๏G  Á̸P☣Ć̸A̸Ł༒ཾPS̸Ξ༻
    Have fun HoG!!

15. Provided Op hasn't given us a 1 sided story- Support

16. Why should he have to apologize? HoG you're a joke. I think your egos have taken over from common sense. I'm sure your incompetent clan members could've easily found other allies to hire. And as per usual the initial so called victims can't deal with the issue themselves and have to bring in everyone else. That makes you look real tough *sarcasm*

17. Hey man nice clan 

You still applying to KotFE? Or did you finally get tired of being rejected?

If you were actually part of a clan you would realize that as a clan, you stick up for your members. You must be to stupid to realize this. Just reset and leave the game already. Worthless Piece of trash 