legion of Rome versus "the racist".

Discussion in 'Wars' started by deano187, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Well, let me start by saying that I think the race card is thrown around far too easily as a form of defence.

Secondly, nor do I consider my self to be a neo nazi in any way.
    However I believe certain members of lor, due to some crack crazed pre menstrual ****, have been led to believe otherwise. ( ill post ss when I can be bothered).

My friend is a Jew , I see him in wc and make a simple greeting " I smell a Jew".

Now let me get this straight, he doesn't smell because he's a Jew, he just so happens to be a Jew that smells!

So this now leads to a conversation with a member of legion of Rome who precedes through about sixteen ss of pm to tell me what a racist and ignorant fool I am as well as including some farming from her and her clannies 

Now just let me make this clear Lor, all your guys that are hitting me are under potted and getting pinned by a hansel a quarter of their size while you self confess to self pinning on ebs(read my wall).

I am going to systematically dismantle your clan from the bottom up, idgaf about how big your members are, I'm already getting through guys more than four times my size, even with attacks.

Terms for ceasefire -

-Volley me to one trill

-Every member that posted my wall can post a heartfelt apology on my wall

-I wish to no longer have to make a sammich for the duration of 2012.

That is all

2. SUPPORT

3. Support!!!! no more sammich making!!!

4. lmao deano

5. Support

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Two soldiers tool

Pot up you're an embarrassment, not only to your clan, but to your mother.

7. Support. I have a Jewish friend (at least he was) at school who's pretty chill. Me and him make jokes all the time.

8. Like I said, he's not smelly because he's a Jew, he just so happens to be a jew who is rather fragrant!

9. I have German in me, and I wish I was Jewish. :(

10. support

try to work it in the cf terms to hire my allies too

11. Support to my LoR brothers

 ☯༒ᎪᏝᏢᎻᎪ༒ ☯

12. I'm 5/8 German and we make all kinds of jokes about it. He doesn't care.

13. three more lor pinned.

Alpha bellend I'm sure they need your support, feel free to join the party

14. cf terms are pretty epic lol

15. @deano couple things mate 1.) I'm currently warring the Fox alliance 2.) I have warred against LoR from ALPHA it ended in cf a very good clan LoR is. 3.)I did the beta war with LoR against FAITH we lost but they had much stronger members but fought valiantly none the less. 4.) unless you have some hidden accounts n funds ur screwed IMF/llllllllll alone kept 10 of our guys busy so u have about a 0% chance of winging. So welcome to ScrewedVille population : you

16. Yea deano. I await your apology thread. IMF isn't someone u are going to easily roll over

Makes me wonder if u have even made ca yet. If u have troops spies I'm guessing not.