Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Feedback

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Nov 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I understand it may be difficult to have evenly matched clans fight one another. I can see strength and/or prestige differing by 10, but matching the 48th against the 3rd on the leader board is a huge gap and needless to say, an uneven match. However I still had a great time warring against HGL. Good job, congrats and mad respect to y'all.

2. I took part in the ASW and now the new beta testing and this new war system is the best so much more fun then the old way.

3. KAW was lagging during war :( not cool

4. My name was taken from me. Is it possible i could change it?

5. Plz check match up on our war not sure how i reached this arrangement ?

6. Overall I think it was great. The only bad thing is self knock out. It should have a random time rather than set 15 min. This way you could alter your attack times

7. The penalty for self KO should match that of an enemy KO. Too easy to abuse self KO and create a turtle war. Advantage of self KO is that your team doesn't give plunder to the other side. It's war, KO is like getting killed, it should not be cheap.

Another option would be to only give a 5 minute safe period to those that self KO.

8. This last Estoc war! Seemed like the update was wrong! On self KO's... And some updates didn't show up @ all! Other than that! It's great. Pls keep it @ 4hrs. More ppl can participate that way! Ty :)

9. Only 2 issues I have is following.

1. Lag is terrible.
    2. It should not tell the other side who knocked someone out. There is no sense in being a spy and knocking people out with assassinate or scouting if it is going to expose you. Really defeats purpose of being a spy. Maybe Allie xxx was knocked out by your enemy instead of xxx was knocked out by player y.

10. As Most people have been saying..... lag is one of the issues. It takes a long for incomings to be in my news! If this would get fixed then it would be alot better

11. Overall after 2 wars (1/1), I've had a ton of fun! Overall vast improvement over the old system. One issue I had where a defender went dtw for attack (indicating he had zero troops), so I switched to scouts and was successful but it showed none of his spies were killed, indicating his spies were zeroed as well... Yet he was not KO'd. I tried repeatedly to attack and assass but kept getting dtw, and scouts succeeded in killing zero spies. My thoughts are he did have troops and the dtw message was a glitch of some kind?

12. War was fun and better than old system. Points to improve on is payback, i was active for 3/4hours: Spent 14 mith and only got 3 back, spent 20bil on pots and got 500mil back!! Estoc's edge is great reward but not worth that loss in mith and money in most cases.

13. RoTU has a great point...Opponents shouldn't be told who KO their team mates, their mates need to be active and report the hits themselves...The KO update lets opponents know who's active and hitting them

And self KO is basically still self pinning...It should have a penalty for it or something, like a longer KO time (30 minutes) and a greater loss of plunder than being KOed by an opponent

14. I think the match up algorithm need some work, there no way a clan can drop from #11 lb and face # 203 . I suggest from all the clans that sing up, break them up into sets of 10 clans (1-10; 11-20 ect... ) then do the match up in those sets.
    Overall was a good experience really fun. Tks
    ༒KINGS ARMY༒

15. Not sure if this happened for anyone else.

[​IMG]

But he joined like 3 or 4 times. sorry I didn't get more screen shots, I didn't think about it x(

16. The message at the bottom of the war screen always says last updated : a moment ago

17. I don't think someone scouting me should be able to knock me out.

18. Is it possible to disable communications outside of the clan to prevent moles from leaking information? This might not be an issue in normal clan wars, but in wars such as ASW this would be a way of keeping it fair.

19. This new war format was really fun.
    The only issue that I saw was in the last 15 or so minutes of the war. The format of the war screen changed to the original style instead of the fancier style used for the beta wars. Black background instead of with artwork.
    Other than that, it looked pretty good. It was a whole lot more fun than I expected. Thumbs up

20. Please implement a war reserve roster (like a injured reserve in football) for folks that can't war. This way they don't have to leave the clan. Clans can end up divided if they have members in various time zones. And they r constantly having to leave. And on top of that lose any Estotic edge they might have. Having a clan with multiple time zones is one of the things we all love about kaw. Please add a feature that ppl can be labeled as no warring folks prior to match up etc. thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.