the solution to noob clans

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by SL_COURAGE_SL, Nov 10, 2012.

1. noob clans

Everyone knows that there are to many noob clans on kaw that just go inactive an take up players that go down with the clan

So I'm suggesting a solution Devs u make a cap limit of 2000clans (we can work on that number later if its to little or to much). Devs I also would suggest that any clan that hasn't been in an eb for 90 or a war should be deleted and the active players will find a new clan cause everyone knows that some actives don't leave and just hit the battle list

And so noob just don't make new clans they would have to go through a test to see if they could run one maybe questions like(well well can work on that later)

If this gets enough support ill email it to the Devs after I revise it

Courage

2. Problem is, some people would get completely angry with this idea. What if someone wanted a sub clan?

3. ally shop, go back to your 1 day retirement

4. There could be system areas where they could email the Devs an select to add a subclan

5. A cap to the number of clans would stop the growth of the game.
    If you delete a clan for not warring/ebing for 90 you may delete clans in OSW.

IMO a better idea to stop noob/ dead clans is- if owner is inactive for 30 days transfer ownership.
    If owner and all admins inactive for 60 days, delete clan.
    You cannot create/ own a clan if you've played under 6 months and are under 1m cs.

6. Ok that would work to ill add that as well

7. Pinky, I told you. I'll come on for a while to check messages and/or browse forums. You have no control over me, and I'll do whatever I ******* feel like.

8. ALLY, if you are going to come back and post why did you spam forums with your retirement post?

9. Owen, it's not actually spam. It's in other KaW discussion. Get your facts right.

And my second post also covers your question.

10. he wanted attention and thought if he made the retirement thread people would say "oh no not that amazing guy/gal" but i dont believe thats how it went

11. Pinky, actually, the reason you are pissed with me is because I told you to stop posting **** in people's threads. Don't have something nice to say? Don't say it.

12. No fighting just feed back oh what it the ally shop fight away

13. ? courage, say that again in a way it makes sense please..

14. Basically he's asking all of you to leave his thread for being off topic..

15. Just use your magickal wand and magick is away because magick solves all magickal problems like the magickal problem of magickal noob clans in a magickal game not being magicked away.

In all honesty, I thought the clan got deleted anyways when the owner got reset -.-

16. No but there are to many noob clans beig made every day

17. What about if the clan is a long osw?

18. If the clan in an osw the system will sense it an not disband it

19. Courage

A clan limit? Interesting. But not feasible.

There are hundreds upon hundreds of inactive clans, players that own clans, etc.

Devs would rather likely leave the game the way it is rather than create a complicated code/limitations to create crying and flood support with tears.

There is no downside to "noob clans". Except that you don't like them.