Place to post war stories or claim its really not that bad

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wulf, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

If he does not want to do the job for free with no prejudice he should not of taken it. Lets be honest it's not a paying job. But it's a job do it or give it up.

2. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

"Never seen a guy twist the truth so much."

Someone hasn't seen much of the presidential race.

3. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

You took 200 from me, I saved 100, which you already knew. I can safely say this war won't be ending now.

4. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

Wulf, I believe most of the "Amount Taken" numbers to be overly ambitious. Could you please update my amount taken to 0? thanks buddy 

5. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

Yes morik, that's why I.."left"

Lucky for me it's almost 11 and my house is sleeping. Plenty of time to come on kaw and watch you make pitiful attempts to try and save face when wulf just put on blast the fact that foxes and friends are taking an ass spanking.

I have an idea, how about you get all of your screen shots from all of YOUR strips and make a thread??

Oooooh right right right...28 bil is hardly worth it's own thread...

You mad bro?

6. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

Most mods will ask you to report it to another mod if its their member or theyre in an osw.

7. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

lol

8. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

Wow, a lot of chest beating here by Wulf, interesting. I do not have that big of stats but find that allies and defense pots are not significant in war to run an adversaies troops down and take their gold and bank it. The beginning numbers that I read about two of our subclans being in the osw were erroneous and make wulf's effort look soo much more fair than it was or is but we really don't care. So go ahead and continue to strut and post Wulf, it just makes you look soooo much like the buffoon that you are. As I hit your player and steal your gold it is interesting how quickly a couple of other clans start running my troops down, hmmmm, it seems that you, the regulators and Defenders of Asgard are having difficulty handling Foxes on your own.

9. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

Most boring heap of rubbish I've ever read. Who cares? You must be struggling or you wouldn't need to show your prowess so much to blatantly attempt to attract help..

10. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

I said git.

11. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

Show me a clanmate who has broken the rules and I will silence them. I have done this in the past and will continue to do so. I also VERY rarely silence for posts on my own wall. (as you can see if you look at my wall right now).

I do not give preferential treatment to anyone.

Each post here is unique yet related and on topic and therefore not spam. Placing 1 per post rather than 60 on 1 page was to to prevent lag. This is no more spamming than any of a dozen image guides that have been made.

If you really want the info on how we estimated strips (and yes its an estimation) I can PM it to you. I am sure other experienced war clans can attest that its not that hard though.
    I did not have the time to write this thread. My tracking team did. I just Cut / Pasted / and posted.
    I am not editing all 60 posts to show all that. I simply do not have the time or desire.
    I will edit page 1 to say (Our best estimation) However the majority of the people on this list you can look at their builds and allies (or lack there of) and see the numbers are pretty good.
    Of course I suppose they could have just banked the hundreds of billions in pots instead of upgrading their builds or getting MP in allies back. :roll:

This thread is not about boasting or disrespect. I invited Foxes to do the same if they wish. We have posted no SS of surrenders, runners, wall posts, pm's, or other similar "less flattering" images. It is just the RAW Data that several people asked for about war.

I will not be posting, commenting, arguing, or discussing further on this thread and ask others with us to do likewise.
    We will only be posting SS of strips.

Anything more we have to say will be said with our news feeds.
    As it should be.

12. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

To all the idiots who think wolf is making up numbers.... It's called a bar count. And from all I've seen and heard wolf runs a tight ****. It's not hard to get someone to run a bar count and know almost exactly what someone just lost give or take maybe a 5% - difference. Sheesh some people just don't understand much more beyond hit/stl/assn buttons

13. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

Well played sir-_-

14. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

Princessannextreme can you please report how many walls you've decorated. We all know wall art wins wars.

15. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

@BlackHand Atleast learn how to spell his name. It's Wulf

16. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

17. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

Quick! There's no valid response! Go with spelling errors!

18. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

Oooohh 
    Lovely ! I love naked kingdoms 
    Have to say .. Nicely done 

19. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

Deadly my spell check got it and I didnt notice. Way to grammar Nazi. Ur such a bad ass

20. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

Wulf seems Angry...