Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Feedback

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Nov 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There should be 4 crystals allowed 2 isn't enough

2. And the amount of knocks out should be displayed :)

3. The mith we got today was much better then the first round. So that's awesome. I would like to support the others n saying don't show self ko to the other clans. Leaves you at a disadvantage trying to recover from a ko.

My major issue is lag you wouldn't know you got hit then all of a sudden you get 20 incoming and your ko. There is no way to stop something if you can't see what's happening.

4. I would suggest that when a KO takes place we all could see a fast image with name of the player falling to the ground with stars in his eyes.

5. I agree with A1. It was super laggy but hey that's why this is Beta. Looking forward to the next conflict

6. Agree with A1 overall I like the new war system but something needs to be done about the lag. Got blindsided a number of times and was KO'd before first successful action hit news? No way to self KO when 72 successful actions and KO hit news thread at once!

7. Lol bandit agree happened to me as well showed full tried to hit and said I was ko then like 30 sec later I got 71 feeds and all troops and spy's gone

8. Yeah as above threads lag is a sucker. Who what where when. Hey what you mean i can't hit I have no troops but it says I do. Oh I'm knocked. Oh here comes news feed

9. Wait what more news feeds but I'm still ko'd oh that's from before.  There's the kill shot. Cc report** inc lilililililil get him.
    Oh he knocked out already
    Yeah lag sux big time

10. Agreed with lag. Multiple times. Happened to me as well.

11. Great new war system!!! Best of all thus far!!! Really enjoyed it!!! Only thing is that the reward for winning a war should be better, I still feel that I lose more than what I gain from winning a war, thank you devs :)

12. Agree that self ko should not be shown in enemy's CC, makes sitting on enemies far too easy by timing exactly 15 mins from time message appears. Although this was much to my advantage in the war i was in, i felt a little bad sitting on this guy for almost the whole war just by watching his self ko message popping up every 15 mins. always managed to hit him a few times before he self ko-ed within 5seconds of regen? The first war gives more leeway and probably gives more breathing space for ko-ed guys too.

13. The wars were awesome and everything about it was good. I think that the rewards should b a little bettering like aqua, inferno, mith, money, and crystals too. And it should say in the history how many KO's happened in the war

14. Just a question.

When i knocked someone out and it said, "youve knocked out yada yada and took 200 million of his plunder score," i didnt gain any gold. I thought stealing their plunder score would loot it and give me actual gold, and not just add it to my score. Im not sure i thats how it was supposed to be or if i was just not being rewarded.

15. With new system not everyone can hit the top player even with mith and full pots...so makes it harder for smaller ppl too war against the bigger ppl

16. I didn't read all responses so I apologize if this was previously suggested. In regards to the auto roster: have the one who enrolls the clan mark which members will participate. Those that are, are in from start just like 1st war. Those not selected can't enter, but can quest, bl, or leave if they want. Clan strength can be measured by those selected ( for war rank pairings ). Those in other time zones wouldn't be a hindrance on the rest of the clan, but wouldn't have to leave and give up the edge ( if they have it ). Definitely keep the 4 hr time. Very good war, despite the fact that we lost badly. Keep up the good work guys. Thanks.

17. I just had a great idea!! To make estocs edge more prestigious and important, make it apply to item enchanting! 15% more success, etc 

18. Would like to see KO's acknowledged in post war stats and rewards. Good day.

19. Only down fall is loosing reward for leaving the clan its gona turn people away theres too much clan jumping and the myth just not worh it

20. please change that if you leave the clan you got the estoc edge

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.