BIG APOLOGY TO APOCALYPSE after Forfeit TEST WAR

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_Fuzzy_Piranha_IlI, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Yes we did receive rewards but was very disappointed with the early ff.

2. Yeah, early end of good warring lesson from Apocalypse.

3. The forfeit team didn't receive their achievement or reward for their part in the war.You apologize to ur players that wasted gold and mith

4. Again, you need to read the apology guide xD

5. You complete and utter **** tard.

Bloody butt hurt prick. Meh. Can't even finish a 4 hour system war.

6. Ok here goes nothing. I'm from SU and did I like the FF, no but what's done is done. I respect our owner and he made a choice (likely the wrong one but everyone makes bad decisions at some point in time) and i'll stand by it. We were out matched and out of our league but we we're ready to take on the challange and lost our ass. Sould we have finished the war? Yes it was only 4 hours but every update just added to the gap making us loose our will to fight. Everyone hate's to loose but not everyone can win evey time forever. I wanted to fight it out to the end and earn some respect at least for myself but so be it. I now have much respect for Apocalyse and I took pleasure fighting you guy's. I know this will be a sore subject for some time but this was a test war to try out the new system. So please let's not try to have hard feelings for this result cause I know Apocalyse is a groop of war hardend vets that take KAW to a uber serious level when war come's around. I admit I didn't take this war as serious as some could have cause I looked at this as a learning experience of the new war system, just had the bad luck to draw Apocalypse for such war. I can't speak for everyone else that if they took it as serious. In all future war's when there is something on the line we will put our best effort forward and give the best fight we can. Thank you for reading this and I hope we re earn some respect we lost to this event. :) Happy Kawing

7. Omg there is apologize guide, now i feel like a total noob :eek:

8. I don't know why everyone is so pissed. It was beta test. Someone had to test the forfeit button. The good news is that the button works. I say it took a lot of guts to test that button.

My question is... Who is going to start the petition to have it removed

9. Wow.... people these days are indecent, impolite, and disrespectful
    Does anyone even know what the word "apology" means....
    If someone admits they made a mistake, the least you can do is have the courtesy to accept their "apology " with a little class

*sigh* what is society coming to these days..

10. I like the way BringMeWar thinks 

11. LOL, BringMeWar i like your comment and defedors this was apologize for FF without asking other side. That was my fault, why i apologize.

12. IMO there should be no FF button in wars that are 8 hours or less

13. To soul utopia..I apologise for the forum thread..respect to the clan all of you it was a good war..panic can make us do a lot of things we are only human!! The FF button should be banned in war win or loose I like to fight to the end..thanks for the fight respect to you all happy battles  M_z_INK 

14. @bringmewar I have already asked for the FF button to be removed 

15. . Thought you guys might like that

16. Ty m_z_ink, i like fighting till end too. Just in this test we try how system works and i think it learn our ppl a lot. Now all looking to invent the best strategy to be sucessful! I wish your clan will have luck next wars. Nice to meet you in war!

17. I enjoyed it whilst it lasted, going against the likes of Apocalypse was never going to be easy, but it was fun..and a learning experience for those involved, thanks guys 

18. Respect to Mechanic...Extreme blast at War and being Faced by such Odds Utopia fought extremely well and I look forward to future endeavors.

19. Respect to Marty for manning up to apologize. Having been on the other side of a rout I do think devs should do something to give losing side a bit more of a chance to claw their way back.

20. Marty is good ****!