Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Feedback

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Nov 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Give out more rewards I.e. mith, gold together or crystal,gold,and mith together and an achievement for participating in this beta

2. Great War system absolutely LOVED it . Such a refreshing change from all the whack a mole wars 

3. So yes I've already been told I'm alone in this feeling; however, I'm expressing it anyway...I HATE Self KO notices from the opponent in my CC.

1. It spams my cc making effective communication difficult b/c my cc is moving faster than freaking WC.

2. Makes it entirely too easy to sit on opponents. This addition has made it purely a tracking war. At least when opponent KO notices were not in ur cc you had to work a little to figure out if someone xstaled and when they were coming out of self KO.

3. I want my people freaking fighting not tracking numbers, the fun of war is using those attk buttons for fighting something that hits back for a change...sticking 6-8 people on my roster to effectively track all the KOs is a waste of my people's talents of hitting **** hard.

Just my opinion and feedback, I don't care if u guys agree I'm just stating it for the record. Lol

4. The ko system had to be addressed. As does the match up. Out numbered by over 20 ( thanks devs good match up ) fought when possible but pinned so badly on regen literally 10-15 players pinning on my regens. No chance to fight most of the war.
    Would of been a major rush in an even numbered or close match but that was just crazy.
    Rewards do not come close to matching the gold spent on mith and pots spent on war. No one will war if its not profitable. Even if I had the bonus it would not repay what it cost to war.
    It's a much better system than turtle yes. But we all said leading up to these trials during the original threads that the ko would bite. And yup it does.

Sort that and and rewards and you have the potential for a good war platform.
    Random regen within a window, anything is better than 15 minutes and bounced back down and when confronted by overwhelming numbers you just end up with a super turtle war. Ko yourself on them before they ko you. If possible.
    Clans need to be more evenly matched. 65 vs 87 was never going to work in open warfare.
    Win or lose the war HAS TO PAY MORE THEN THE COST TO WAR. otherwise who will want to.

Faster regen during war. Random regen windows. Short one time use SHEILD spell to allow no actions but protected regen,
    Clans need to run full memberships and restructure for these wars. But that will not happen unless the rewards far outweigh the cost of entering the war. And compensate for being essentially forced into a bigger clan. Something that yes will benefit players but the incentive must be there.
    Until clans run even numbers and the ko is sorted and rewards fixed. Including plunder increase on pvp not just eb this will not work properly. Which it had better because it is so close to being right it's painful.
    @ DFA awesome job regardless of numbers issues you did a great job as did MERC Inc.

5. FANTASTIC WAR i love the new system!!!!! Nice one devs

6. Lp022 fully agree with you.

7. Great war, needs stratagy and i like that :) maybe getting rid of the attack button when someone has been knocked out so we dont have to.search for someone to attack, but overall, great war system, keep it up devs :D

8. The time should not change 4 hrs is perfect. As last test done the self ko'd wasn't shown on our cc from enemy side now is this is good.
    Love new system fast paced and good test of strategy
    Keep it up devs. For this work all guys and gals taking part in the beta we should get a better reward

9. Please set up the next wars! We are all very anxious for the next one, thanks devs! 

10. Just some glitches....Sometimes a target got KO'd without notifications in cc. Also once I got KO'd but in cc it said I self-KO'd. I KNOW I wasn't making any hits at the time.

11. Awesome War System, But Definitely Needs Lots Of Adjustments To Make It Perfect.

In My Opinion, Instead Of Auto-Join At The Start Of War, Players Should Auto-Join War 5-10minutes After They Log Onto KaW. If There Isn't Minimum 50 Active By An Hour Or Two, The Side Auto Forfeit. The Time For Min 50 Active Can Be Decided On Something Acceptable, Don't Have To Be 1-2Hrs.

Again, Great System, But A Lot Of Work Is Still Needed. 

12. LOVE THE CHANGE OF PACE IN THIS WAR SYSTEM!

4 hours is perfect! Doesn't ask people to put life on hold to game.

Please consider having 4-6 hour wars as THE option.
    Any longer would be exhausting.

Thanks Devs

13. Great war. Had lots of fun. Payout sucks tho. And never got beta tester badge for participating

14. Never had as much fun in a system war before!
    Great Great War. A lot of teamwork and coordination is needed not to mention fine tuned strategy. This puts a whole new perspective on wars.
    The last 15mins of the war are the most crucial as this is the peak where the xtals are used and we race to knockout first.

The length was great. I wouldn't like to see wars any longer than 6hrs as you need to be constantly active.

I can't think of much criticism at the minute. It's still pretty easy to pin by self ko. Lagging also seems to be a problem when your trying to ko opponent. @lp022 I have to agree with you. Opponent self ko in cc is not needed.

Overall it was epic. I wasn't disappointed one bit. Can't wait for the next one.

15. Very cool, I like it, just one thing.. my opponents have timed me so easily after a while so, they attacked me as soon I was opened without chance of regenerate. if we could opened at different time that help out much

Thnx ;)

16. What I think of this war....? Probably everyone is gonna disagree with me but what do I bloody care, it's my opinion not yours so here it is : This new system is WRONG, you devs have buggerd up the war system. In this one the players that spend the most on crystals are always going to win by keeping the others in KO at all time, that brings me to my second point. The enemy shouldn't get an update of when I am Knocked Out, that just turns the fun war into a show where you watch for the news and keep the poor player with lil to none troops in ko and bam, you win. WRONG. Also, when you come out of KO you should have AT LEAST half the troops so you don't just get KO-d in the next 2 mins. Fail once again. WAR should be just that, war, not a crystal spending competition/update watching. You took the fun out of the war with this system and you should be ashamed of yourselves. You should either fix it or change it back because this right here isn't the right answer. Put the money making thought out of your head for a bit and for once try and make the game more playable for us and not think of a way to line up your pockets. That is all.

17. THE LAG IS AWFUL. I was being hit 15 or 20 times and 30sec later get news feed. Would show units and tell me unable as u have no units

When ko u should have a timer displayed

Overall it's fun and enjoy the shorter war length

18. And I got slated for doing a forum asking for short wars.  remember that cor
    Higher pay won or lose and lose the 15 minute ok. Full on attack. Without ko. Make it totally active the whole war. Who wants to spend hours being told your ko??
    Plus no tax more drops higher plunder. And drop pots win or lose to compensate for war cost.

19. In stats at end of war can it show unsuccessful actions too..some look as tho not that active when a lot of hits dont succeed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.