Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Feedback

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Nov 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Best war ever not only did New_Order win but it was awesome! Needs to have faster drops!

2. Wiff, maybe clans around your LB rank didn't sign up. They said it was computer generated, sorry for the rotten luck.

3. Great new system, the amount of time was perfect. There is honestly now way I could keep that up for 12 hours straight tho.Very intense and fast paced, I loved it!

4. IT WOULD BE REALLY NICE TO HAVE WHATEVER ESTOC'S EDGE IS SUPPOSED TO BE WHILE YOU RUN THE EB RIGHT AFTER WAR... YOU KNOW, WHILE YOUR MITH IS BURNING AND BEFORE YOU LOSE IT ON THE NEXT WAR.

just sayin...

5. I think it was ok till I noticed the winning side urns nothing after all there effort

6. I Loved the new system!! It really encourages clan group strategy and communication. Also, it was SO REFRESHING to War without everybody in "turtle mode"!! My one request is to show #of KOs (Inc/Out/Self) in the War history after the fact. It'd be great to see who's taking advantage of the new system and who's not.

7. Was great best update in a long time! Had alot of fun! Just sort out war tax and it be 10/10

Also I'd like to request some things

State number of knock outs you successfully made and number of knock outs that was made on you on the player stats results at end of war

Thankyou for an amazing update keep um coming

8. I thought the war was great (the fact that my clan won, helped the fact that i thought the war was great) :lol:
    Except i have a question and a complaint :geek:
    Question: When are we getting the rewards and what are the rewards? :|
    Complaint: Once you knocked some1 out, u became an instant target because u were put in the other clan's cc. I would suggest having a 5 minutes INVINCIBLE period for the one that delivered the KO blow. :idea:

9. No rewards yet needs fixed war was a little uneven but good experience  but  till we get our rewards!!!!!! Fix soon

10. There was a delay in knocking out and no notification...when 2 are tied up 1v1 combat it seams like luck of the draw who ko who...maybe better instant notification that u have knocked someone out or knocked urself out should pop up

11. Also, we weren't sure why we were matched against #8 strongest FAITH when we're ranked #67.

12. This is a reply to omegamann... That's unnecessary because u regen 3X's in 15 minutes... Just sayn

13. And the ko thing wasn't 2 grate I didn't think with the not being able hit till after 15 mins

14. I was locked out for 30 minutes just before the start time? Also we won and so far no reward?

15. The length of the war was a good time. Perhaps that could be added to times when starting a war. The instant posting of knockout on other clans wall not nice, your in sin bin before you can sneeze lol but loves the war system. Great work devs

16. Awesome new war system. Best kaw fun I've had in ages. One thing though. It would be nice to see how many ko's you got and how many times ko'd. All in all great update. Keep up the good work.

17. AWESOME! Great fun. A few things other than grammar, the steal button has become redundant in this update, uses too many spies, doesn't take out enough enemy spies and makes very little plunder.
    With the expense o the new pots and using mith, I hope the the estocs Edge will make up for the about spent on these.
    All in all though, awesome fun and a great step forward from turtle wars. Thanks

18. While we were waiting for the war to start, my banner on the home page just said "loading" instead of the usual war banner.

19. Overall, I enjoyed the war. Love the 4 hour time period - it felt perfect 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.