Estoc Trials - Open Beta *Updated*

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta

We realize that Android players are having issues, we are working on fixing this asap.

In the meantime, there is a new KAW client that just came out. If you grab that, it should solve the problem.

2. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta

Many are still having issues with Android even after updating application.

3. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta

Thanks for the update, will continue to work on it.

4. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta

War says 12 hrs...?

5. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta

I'm participating in beta right now, and it said I knocked myself out. I didn't, I was knocked out by opponent, then regened, and knocked out again, by the same opponent.

?

6. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta

Well that was Fun!! Lmfao! Used 16 mith!!!! Bloodlust Darkness and ally hide! Lol no War. Also potted 35 bil in gold. Lose 25% of that and mith! Hope this will be compensated? Otherwise waste of time helping in Beta tests!
    Hope to hear from you soon. Regards Milander.

7. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta

I wasted 30 to tighten my mith and some pots up - only to find it wasted.

Some form of compensation, preferably an estoc edge would be great..

8. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta

This is a beta test, i wouldnt be expecting compensation.

9. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta

So far so gd DEV  this system is  but the KO losses is auto deduct or after war ends ??

10. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta

Sorry guys, but allowing a 2:1 whack a mole contest (thx queenie) isn't much of a war.

The matchups really need to be done better.

11. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta

Im liking the war so far, currently in KO so i have a minute to post thoughts, i like the whole KO and no dtw thing. Lots of action and staying above pin is not too bad if you know how its done. It seems everytime you KO the other clan they all come after you, not a shocker though lol. Anyways so far so good, interested in seeing my rewards and estocs edge though!

12. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta

Thanks devs, this new war system was worth the wait, I'm out atm but its still really fun

13. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta

An observation:

Enemy knockout = 10% of your total plunder
    Self knockout = 5% of your total

It appears that each time you are
    Knocked out you are losing a % based
    off an individual's total plunder.

So each time you get knocked out your are worth more money to the other side. So its an exponential increase if you continue to make plunder.

14. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta

Also got KO'd, so got some time while regening. The war is really fun so far. The announcing of who KO'd who in both CCs is great, even though you're usually swarmed instantly if your name shows up in the opposite cc. Still like it. Grammar lacks a bit, but that's easily overlooked. Overall, this system is fantastic, IMO.

15. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta

Why is there a dtw thing popping up when I hit a guy!!!!!! Wth

16. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta

It means they only have spies left.

17. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta

I can't steal him either

18. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta

Four words:
    Most, fun, war, ever.

19. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta

A bug observation:

Our enemy is getting the message when we are knocked out, but we are not getting the message when they are knocked out.

20. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta

Good start! Thnx for mith. Still wasted a whole night of Kawing and lost 30 billion by potting my gold ahead of war. Comp would be appreciated here!!if not expected?