Restoring Foxes to their Former Glory

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wulf, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Exactly.

Battle of Guagamela
    Battle of Cannae
    Battle of Carhae
    Battle of Agincourt
    Battle of the Bulge

2. I thought it was pretty even numbers isn't it like 6vs7 or close to that?

3. Lol you are mistaken...

4. Anyways LR has been with regs since the first strip and other allies and friends have joined it for a good fight and its way better than ebs imo, u don't like it then join foxes and fight us?

5. I'm not mistaken at all, fooxes have a lot of clans on their side as well, get over it

6. Tell that to DoA.. They like running bb haunts in war...

7. Lol I don't even know who DoA is but if that's there play then so be it

8. Lol I don't even know who DoA is. I'm sure that makes them feel better taking a beating as an allied clan lmao.

9. They are your allies . A 

10. They are Regulator's allies not Last Right's allies. They are pitbulls.
    Currently they are attacking hauntings to generate funds to strip while using their spies to pot burn Foxes. (they are working top down by the way)

So relax - they are doing just fine. More than a few (including some Foxes) have commented on the tenacity and aggressiveness of DoA (Defenders of Asgard).

Strangely no one has mentioned you yet.
    Maybe less yacking and more attacking would be a prudent philosophy for you to consider.

11. Has anyone mentioned me yet?

12. You just got told by Wulf, boi!

13. Get owned...

:lol:

14. Exactly wolf less yacking more attacking. Or my farm lessyackingmoreattacking why don't you lock this piece of **** thread and get down to business?

15. If we lock this thread, you have nowhere to fight duh.

16. You didn't mention the Alamo, the Battle of Bastogne, or the Battle of Mogadishu. :(

17. wulf owned that ,nice play

18. Well said storm

19. Ah wise man once told me " you have to ears and one mouth, so you should listen 2x more then then you talk" well you have 10 fingers so maybe you should be attacking 10x more then you talk and you'd have less to complain about :)

20. I  this thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.