Restoring Foxes to their Former Glory

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wulf, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How much?

2. wow lots of veiws.... allmost 32k wow

3. $15, a hire and a hug.

4. Hot damn! That's a good deal!

5. That ass pic would come from a satellite. That's my understanding of how huge it is.

6. I like big butts and I cannot lie
    You other brothers can't deny
    When a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get SPRUNG!

7. Give me, dat arse.

8. German Foxes is not a sub clan, but rather a German contingent to the Fox family. We are bound as one; a sort of duality if you will. Our family cannot be truly classified by any main nationality. We an indeterminate mix of American, British, and German members as well as others.

9. OMG!! Cuffs your stinking up the thread!

10. And Dio....put a sock in it! For realzzz!

11. Yay, good to see Divine is finally mentioned after two days of farming armageddon and stripping 200 bil or so.

12. Divine? Who's that?

13. Who Is divine?

14. :lol: "belle my my your ass is getting large "

15. He's talking about something divine. That has to be belle's ass

16. haha, anyone else notice what that guy said to belle?

17. Well, well, well! How exciting! I get home from holiday to find you all having fisticuffs without me. Very disappointed :shock:

It has taken me the best part of 24 hours to catch up on this thread, which is fairly amazing when you realise that you can count the number of people posting it who are acctually taking part on the fingers of one hand. I particularly like the "maybe I will join clan XXXX to fight in this war". It is right up there with "In OSW, don't hire my allies" as a status message (oops, my bad :roll: ). You really think that any self-respecting war clan is going to take in guests while they are in a strip war? at least wordwaster brought his own clan to the party.

I'm still not really sure how this all started but that is a little beside the point at this stage. Big shout out to the opposition (apart from those of you who make my wall of shame, I'll be leaving hints and tips for you there).

In fairness to Wulf the clans he posted as taking part are fairly balanced in numbers even with wordwaster's clan there, 358 in Regs camp to 372 in Foxes camp, whatever the difference in the size of those accounts and the number of sub-clans involved.

Wulf, I speak directly to you now. I enjoy these wars, it is the reason I play this game and I’m looking forward to the months to come. However, for the love of all that is good in the world, please NEVER EVER butcher Shakespeare like that again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.