Why are some members of AAH still farming me??

Discussion in 'Wars' started by vedderkill, Oct 25, 2012.

1. LoL big liar trouble. U tried to convince me and DG that u and trouble are different people since u bought her acc blah blah. U yourself gave 24hrs...none of us care since we knew that your acc never changed owner ( u told me u can show prove that acc was sold to you - big lie)  now u admitted your lies.
    As I said we war for reason and we won't war those innocent EB noobs.
    Btw do ya want me to show Ss our pm here?

2. I admit my lies? Or.. I lie?! Errrrr is there a yafian language tutor available? Seriously! I learned some English but I feel it's just not enough with u guys.

One more time...how is me buying any account out there, trouble in particular, related or proves ur statement of me asking for cf? I counted 6 times within our pm history of me telling u 'I DON'T CARE IF IM UR TARGET! DO AS U PLEASED BUT EXPECT RETALIATION'. I had to repeat multiple times to make sure we understand each other. I don't think we didbut If u post ss, don't forget those

I did ask you to keep that info a secret tho. Not from yafians, but from public. I had my reasons. Tbh, I really don't care nowbut that's some 'honorable' move right there

If u warred for a reason, u'd be targeting other people and we discussed that in pm too

3. 'we won't war those innocent noobs' - thats not what im saying we all should do. Those noobs don't know what KaW is about and them being this way is whats making this game more and more PvE. I was a pwr and later eb noob. If I wasn't stripped by BH, I'd quit this boring game about a year and a half ago.

Noobs wanna do ebs? So be it. Defeat them in war or let them admit it, and move on to next - let noobs choose if they like war game or prefer eb babeh play style. Show them how different KaW can be. That's my point. Not bulling innocent noobs as u see it. All they see now is forum banter. Most don't pay attention to it either. U making KaW what it is now. We all do. And it's leaning towards PvE mostly:(

4. So the trouble last few weeks and now are the same person? 
    Just answer my question that's good enough 

5. Depending on haw many weeks. But in general IT DOESN'T MATTER any longer!

6. LMAO few days ago u said u are new owner of trouble and just bought trouble for a week

If inter is biggest cowards, u are biggest liar in Kaw  Cool. I should stop here. Cya in your dream 

7. Lairs lie. I didn't say yes or no to ur question so how did i lie? 'doesnt matter' is a lie? No. Cos it really doesn't matterWhatever I said in pm was meant to be private and I asked u to keep it that way but u had to get down to this level of making it public cos u had no more arguments left. Well, ur pm isn't good enough of an argument either
    But hey, I just woke up too
    Are we done with pages dedicated to me yet?

8. Troublemaker, i thought we had something special....

9. Keep entertainment us Troublemaker. The more you entertainment us the more we love it. Bring your friend JB and Postal back here too =). But i have to say thanks to you for our last strip target without you we will not successful strip . You're the main one i have to say thanks =)

10. Rip, I could never understand clearly what u saying among all ur butthurtness so I'll keep refraining from commenting, sorry

Machine, u pay crap and I need inferno but don't u miss me for too long

11. And here i was thinking you abandoned me.

12. You don't need to understand. As long Osiris know what i'm mean =). Please keep entertainment us on forum and don't stop o.k? Btw how you know my B is hurts? can you smell it too? Sorry i'm eat alots White Cheese today. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

13. Ok I'll ask Osiris to translate
    Ew u pretty nasty for a female

14. Nope, still no ideaanyway, enjoy ur white cheese aftermath

15. Are you looking for JB or OS-Going_Postal? to translate lol? Don't ask for Postal. What happen to Postal anyway? Why he's destroy all his t5 spy build? that is sad thing to do. Since you close to Osiris more then me please ask what happen to Postal.

16. Oh just choke on my  inter pffft two faced loser that can't fight his own war and the worst leader in history of kaw. Osiris  noobs - nothing more nothing less. Difference between inter and another similar joker iProphet is - at least iProphet talks the talk and walk the walk whereas inter  goes crying after his mamma.... Dammit he must have lots coz he seems to cry to everyone 