KaW Lottery

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Valkyrie-XV, Oct 29, 2012.

1. This has been put forward many times. But I was thinking earlier how cool it would be to have a KaW lottery. How to particapate is quite simple, you buy a ticket and the ticket could contain numbers or symbols or even a line of pictures of pots. I don't know, there are so many possibilities. So please discuss. I would like you to put forward improvements so I can add them into the email I will send to the devs later. And what would the ticket prices and prizes be? And I also think it would be good to have 30-40 different categories. Depending on player size. Because a player with 100k cs winning 50b ish would be annoying.

2. And I am sorry for not breaking that paragraph up a bit and I should have put more thought into its order

3. Good start to a idea.,. The prices need to be made

4. Maybe make prices and reward a fixed percent. Like the nob gold formula or something.

5. 1 -----> (insert number of people who entered) ratio, certain gold caps for lands. So if I bought a ticket with 100 gold and 5,000 people played, I would get 500,000 gold. The gold cap would be low so you couldn't put in 20 tril and get a **** ton out of it.

6. Love the idea, it's just whether or not the devs want some form of 'gambling' on a 9 game.

Also, there was no lottery in medieval times or whenever KaW is supposed to be set.

7. how about the god.. U know u give dem offerings .. They may reward u.. If u r correct.. If no then free offerin for der god !!

8. Support,bump

9. Ugh, no. I'd hate people doing well through pure luck.

10. It's not really within the theme of kaw but, for example, when you buy a ally nowadays you are taking a gamble, am I correct? With the recent changes to how much you get back from a ally etc. there is a lot of things in kaw that involve gambling. But the lottery idea obviously sticks out the most.

11. I'm not anyone to start working out ratios and what the prices should be. I'll put some thought into it, get some vague numbers together and then email to the devs.

12. Considering my luck with this game equipment wise, I would hate to have to suck at something else too.

13. I like the idea of use mithril for tickets. The lottery could have items ranging from common to rare. There could be stuff like

Discontinued reset items
    Enough $$$ to make you HLBC
    Items from EBs
    Unique yet to be designed lottery items

14. Needs price ranges but could be cool.

15. Neat idea but I don't support. You earn money through Allie trading and battles. That's the Way it should be

16. Adding on to moose's post maybe pots too? but ones you can't buy with bigger bonuses then the ones in the marketplace.

17. Uh let see. In medieval times they didn't have lotteries. So theirs your answer. No.